Details on the RO Folklore Show?

Does anyone out there have some specific details for the RO Folklore Show? What time is the performance? Where is it held? How long does it last? Can you take photos? Do they have cossack dancers? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

> > 1. Russian Folklore show performed by the Russian
> > Cossacs. The company
> > is excellent and we are sure you will enjoy that very much. This
> > folklore dance & sing group consists of 50 proffessional
> dancers and
> > singers. They will perform at airconditioned, one of the
> best concert
> > halls (capacity 500
> > seats) located at Pulkovskaya hotel.
> > The performance start at 08:00 pm and is over by 10:00 pm,
> so you will
> > be back to ship by 10:30 pm.
> >
> > Per Person Cost including transfers, guide's assistance and theater
> > tickets
> > is: USD 54 pp if you are four, USD 49 pp if you are six,
> and USD 46
> > pp if you are eight.
> >
Hope this helps..we are booked at 68pp for 2 and in St. Petersburg for June 16/17
Ed

When we toured with RO last summer, we elected not to go to the folklore show. We hit terrible traffic on the way to Peterhof, and were therefore delayed getting back to the ship. People going to the folklore show were just leaving, and we would have had no time to eat dinner or change our clothes.

With two long (wonderful) days of sightseeing, we need a little down time, a quiet evening, and an early bedtime--although I'm usually a night owl.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brahmama:
Ed,
Are you doing this through RO? The price seemse very reasonable.
Thanks,
yes we are
Ed
Carol<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Andee:

We are going on the Grand next week. I didn't book the Folklore Show yet. I as torn about booking with RO which we are doing for 2 days or the Princess. It is too late now for the Princess, but I can do it when I get on board. Do you think it is really worth it? It is really a tight schedule. We also will be returning to the ship at 6:30 and they leave at 7:15. Just in time to grab a bite and wash up. What do you think?

thanks
Roz

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andee:
When we toured with RO last summer, we elected not to go to the folklore show. We hit terrible traffic on the way to Peterhof, and were therefore delayed getting back to the ship. People going to the folklore show were just leaving, and we would have had no time to eat dinner or change our clothes.

With two long (wonderful) days of sightseeing, we need a little down time, a quiet evening, and an early bedtime--although I'm usually a night owl.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Archived