Seattle area transportation to/from hotels/port

rungod

Planning on getting in a couple of days early. We are spending a couple of nights at a highly rated Hyatt Place by Space Needle that offers free transportation to pier. Looking for recommendations on getting from Seatac to hotel and then from the pier back to the airport when we head out.

Planning on getting in a couple of days early. We are spending a couple of nights at a highly rated Hyatt Place by Space Needle that offers free transportation to pier. Looking for recommendations on getting from Seatac to hotel and then from the pier back to the airport when we head out.

When we were there last summer we used Seattle Shuttle. The took us from the port to our hotel and then from the hotel to the airport. Very nice and reliable!

I have switched over completely to using Uber for all my airport to hotel to pier and vice versa needs. Completely reliable, inexpensive and cashless. Seattle has great Uber service.

I have always used http://eastsideforhire.net/rates/ and have been very pleased with them. They are less expensive than a taxi. If you use them, be aware that at SeaTac they pick you up at the DEPARTURES level, not arrivals. When you are ready to be picked up, call them. The driver will then call you and tell you where he is and his taxi number so you can easily find him. I have never waited more than 5 minutes for them to come.