Can I puchase a massage 2 months before cruise?

OC PAT

Hi there. Would like to purchase a birthday gift for my sister-in-law. Her birthday is this month and our cruise in on 10/28 on the Grandeur. Is this possible? .... and if so how do I go about it? I know you can book their tours but since I do not do massages I've never looked into this. Suggestions and ideas are most welcomed. Thank you.

OC Pat

Suggest you call RCCL and ask... there is nothing on the advance purchases page like this but Carnival allows people to send gifts of money to people's accounts so you never know... It will help to know the ship, sailing date, and either cabin # or booking # of your sister in law.

Hi there. Would like to purchase a birthday gift for my sister-in-law. Her birthday is this month and our cruise in on 10/28 on the Grandeur. Is this possible? .... and if so how do I go about it? I know you can book their tours but since I do not do massages I've never looked into this. Suggestions and ideas are most welcomed. Thank you.

OC Pat

I´m sorry but there is no advance purchase of spa services on RCCL.

You can't book a massage before boarding, but you could arrange onboard credit thru your TA or the RCCL gift depart that would cover the cost of the massage. You could make up a "gift certificate" for her birthday letting her know you put money on her account and hope she uses it to relax and have a massage.

Archived