Carnival - Conquest vs. Dream vs. Splendor

I know this is a subjective question, but I am interested in opinions on what cruise ship I should book next. My husband and I have been on 12 different Carnival ships over the past 22 years including 2 Fantasy class, Destiny, Triumph, Victory, 2 Spirit class, 4 Conquest class (but not the Conquest itself), and the beautiful Breeze (second time coming up in April 2015). We have loved them all! A few of the ships I have sailed on multiple times, but would like to go on one I haven't tried yet.

Anyway, I am already looking ahead to next year. If all ports and prices were the same, which of the above three ships would you choose? I would love to hear from my fellow Carnival cruisers!

Dream & Splendor have been my 2 favorite ships, although Dream is by far in a way my favorite. Dream has the best shows of any Carnival ship, a great waterworks option, plenty of food options, & beautiful decor. Conquest downgraded their stage shows, so I would rule that one out for me. But if you are one of those that cruises only to eat Guys burgers, then you should choose Conquest, since the other 2 ships have unbranded burgers.