Upgrade offer

jmcghee2024

I am sailing on the Pride. We had a Riveria OV booked. I got an email a little while ago to upgrade to a balcony for only $110. I did it. We are now Panoroma level in an extended balcony. This sounds too good to be true. I acted fast because I was afraid it will be gone and I didn't get to do any research on the room. We still have a king bed and a sofa bed (the sofa bed is important to us, my DD would not like an upper). Good move or am I missing something???s

I am sailing on the Pride. We had a Riveria OV booked. I got an email a little while ago to upgrade to a balcony for only $110. I did it. We are now Panoroma level in an extended balcony. This sounds too good to be true. I acted fast because I was afraid it will be gone and I didn't get to do any research on the room. We still have a king bed and a sofa bed (the sofa bed is important to us, my DD would not like an upper). Good move or am I missing something???s

Sounds like a sweet upsell offer. Enjoy!

A great move!! I had heard about this offer as well, we're cruising next month and already had a balcony, but my mother inlaw had an OV room (her friend she is traveling with wanted to save money and not get even a window at first) ..Well I tapped into my mother inlaws email ( she never checks it), sure enough she had the same upgrade offer, so what did we do? We are surprising her and her friend and we paid the $110....Seriously, its a great offer!..

And she went from the bowels of the ship deck 1, to a deck 8!! I'm thinking she is gonna be quite happy!

Edited by jolyroger

I upgraded my ext balcony on panorama to a suite on the pride today!! I however did not get a deal, you go!!!;)

Well I tapped into my mother inlaws email ( she never checks it), sure enough she had the same upgrade offer, so what did we do? We are surprising her and her friend and we paid the $110....Seriously, its a great offer!..

And she went from the bowels of the ship deck 1, to a deck 8!! I'm thinking she is gonna be quite happy!

What a sweet thing to do for your mil. I would love to see her face when she opens her cabin door and sees a BALCONY!!! She will be thrilled, I'm sure. Have a wonderful cruise!!!!!

Sweet deal!!!!:D

We also had extended balconies on the Pride a few years back, also on the Panorama deck. Cabins 8228 and 8230.

The extra leg room was wonderful and we had ZERO issues with any noises from Lido.

Enjoy!!!!!:D

I see a problem with your move....

The problem you experience will not be on this sailing, it will be on others. You will not want to sail without a balcony again.

Well I tapped into my mother inlaws email ( she never checks it), sure enough she had the same upgrade offer, so what did we do? We are surprising her and her friend and we paid the $110....Seriously, its a great offer!..

What a sweet thing to do for your mil. I would love to see her face when she opens her cabin door and sees a BALCONY!!! She will be thrilled, I'm sure. Have a wonderful cruise!!!!!

Thank You for the kind words! I cant wait to see her face as well!

LAST SEPTEMBER MY WIFE AND I SAILED ON THE PRIDE OUT OF BALTIMORE.

IT WAS OUR FOURTH CRUISE AND I SPRUNG FOR AN OCEAN SUITE. THREE

DAYSBEFORE WE SAILED CARNIVAL CALLED AND OFFERED A GRAND SUITE

FOR AN EXTRA 150.00 EACH FOR A TOTAL OF AN EXTRA 300.00. WE TOOK THE OFFER AND WAS VERY HAPPY TO SEE THAT THE ROOM WAS THREE TIMES LARGER THEN A REGULAR BALCONY. MY WIFE LOVED THE MAKEUP AREA AND THE BATHROOM WAS TO DIE FOR. THE BALCONY WAS SO LARGE WE HAD TWO CHAIRS, TWO TABLES AND THREE CHASE LOUNGES.BEST CABIN WE HAVE EVER HAD. ONLY DRAW BACK IS I DON'T THINK I WOULD EVER WANT ANYTHING LESS THEN AN OCEAN SUITE. OH WELL.

happy sailing!!!

Oh, Oh bad on your part.... Now she will never want to go back to an OV. Setting on a Balcony sailing watching the water go by and waving to everyone when you enter and leave port... That will spoil anyone..It did me LOL...Great move she will be very happy