Suite Espresso?

SactoSteve

I think I saw that espresso machines are showing up in the suites on NCL. Is this true for all their ships? Particularly the Dawn? I'm pretty picky about my coffee and am trying to figure out whether I'll need to pack a french press pot.

Thanks

Steve

You can get expresso for free in the dining rooms with meals, but I haven't seen them listed in any suites on NCL....although possibly on the new Jewel (I haven't looked at their list yet). There is also a Java Cafe on the STAR/DAWN where you can purchase coffees, and they have free desserts in thier case at all times.

I think I saw that espresso machines are showing up in the suites on NCL. Is this true for all their ships? Particularly the Dawn? I'm pretty picky about my coffee and am trying to figure out whether I'll need to pack a french press pot.

Thanks

Steve

The Butler can bring you some anytime:D

Immargaret,

The desserts at the Java Cafe are free? I never knew that. I figured that if they charged you for coffee, that there was also a charge for their desserts.

I often gazed longingly at their desserts but never got them because I thought there was a charge for them and figured I could get free desserts elsewhere.

We were on two years ago, so maybe it's changed since we were on. I assume they still charge for coffee?

Thanks for the info.

The desserts are free, and you don't even need to purchase a coffee to get the desserts. This seems to be a well kept secret. I only found out when they offered me a dessert with my coffee, and when I asked the price I was told they were free. Then the girl went on to tell me that most guests didn't realize they were free, and that I should stop back anytime and get more. She also offered to wrap one of the desserts up for me to have as a late night snack.

:)

I remember scoping out the great looking desserts at the coffee bar on an earlier. I was assumed that there was a charge, too. Now I know better. Thanks!!!!

Yeah, I guess I'll just pack my french press and a pound of Peet's coffee. Starting the morning with a good strong slice of coffee is such an important part of a civilized vacation. That and good wine, of course. :D

Archived