MSC Lirica, Is hot water available

t60

We will be cruising (with some trepidation) on this ship shortly. I have read that the free coffee is almost unrecognisable and virtually undrinkable. If we brink our own instant coffee along or even tea bags, will we be able to get free hot water and or milk to use?

I understand we have a fridge in our cabin, will there be an Icebucket and will it be replenished free of charge each day?

Thanks foryour help

Sandy in Spain

Hot water is available at the buffet all day and night.

They won't automatically fill your ice bucket for you as many Europeans have no interest in having ice in their cabins. However if you ask your cabin steward, he/she will fill it for you daily and there is no charge.

Alternatively, you could pay a couple of euros to have excellent coffee from any bar or consider the basic all inclusive package and have as much great coffee as your heart desires.

Edited by AmoMondo

We will be cruising (with some trepidation) on this ship shortly. I have read that the free coffee is almost unrecognisable and virtually undrinkable. If we brink our own instant coffee along or even tea bags, will we be able to get free hot water and or milk to use?

I understand we have a fridge in our cabin, will there be an Icebucket and will it be replenished free of charge each day?

Thanks foryour help

Sandy in Spain

If you are ready to drink instant coffee you will not have problem with ship free coffee . By the way you will not have problem to find free coffee or tea in buffet area or free hot water from any bar.

If you are ready to drink instant coffee you will not have problem with ship free coffee . By the way you will not have problem to find free coffee or tea in buffet area or free hot water from any bar.

I don't think free hot water in any bar is available fleet wide. They may do that in the US, not so sure it's true of other sailings.