Too many passengers on Escape for 11/28/15?

Imasima752

Ok, I was checking on the price and amount of suites left for the 11/28/15 sailing on the Escape with a mock booking for 3 pax but couldn’t. I tried every available stateroom category but nothing showed as available until I lowered the pax to 2. Could NCL be limiting the amount of passengers because there are too many already booked, or is this a glitch? I also tried the TA I used for my actual booking for this cruise and ran into the same situation – could do a mock booking for 2 but not for 3. Have to say, I am glad we booked early as there will be 3 of us and there’s only 1 H4 left!

Ok, I was checking on the price and amount of suites left for the 11/28/15 sailing on the Escape with a mock booking for 3 pax but couldn’t. I tried every available stateroom category but nothing showed as available until I lowered the pax to 2. Could NCL be limiting the amount of passengers because there are too many already booked, or is this a glitch? I also tried the TA I used for my actual booking for this cruise and ran into the same situation – could do a mock booking for 2 but not for 3. Have to say, I am glad we booked early as there will be 3 of us and there’s only 1 H4 left!

No, it was the first Escape to offer the 3/4 sail free and as such all 3/4 occupancy rooms have been booked. You will have to pick a different week if you want more then 2 in a room. Alternatively you could wait till final payment day and the rooms might open back up, but you would miss the current promotion.

6&8

I'm sure there are cabins that will hold 3 people, however, lifeboat capacity for each station must be at the point where it won't fit another 3 but only two.

That's my guess! LOL

Harriet

I'm sure there are cabins that will hold 3 people, however, lifeboat capacity for each station must be at the point where it won't fit another 3 but only two.

That's my guess! LOL

Harriet

Like everyone is going to go to their assigned lifeboat station.....what a joke.