How Do You Get Your Thread in Bold Letters?

MrsS471

The thread title shows in BOLD when you are first viewing the boards. After you have logged off and then return, the titles are no longer in bold...only new titles that weren't there the first time you logged onnow show in BOLD. Hope this makes sense!

Your threads never appear bold to you because by posting them, you have viewed them. So a thread you create can never be considered new to you, so you never see it in bold. However if I log in today and look at a thread of yours I will see it in bold. Hope that makes sense.

-Brian

That's not true for me...I do not see MrsS in bold either. She is in lower print.:confused:
A thread title will appear in bold in the listing when there has been activity on that thread since your last visit to the board and you have not yet read that thread. If there is activity on the thread during your current session since you read the thread, the thread will go to the top of the list and again appear bold to denote the new activity.

Archived