Delayed boarding Reflection 3/7/15

Miss SeaBee

I received an email today from Celebrity asking us not to arrive for boarding until 12:00-3:00. Does anyone know why?

Many threads here much like yours with similar comments asking guests to stagger their arrivals to help with reducing wait times during embarkation check in. It's been the consensus here that it's a suggestion. Most still go whenever they feel like it. Just know you could have delays and longer lines if you're arriving earlier.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network using Tapatalk Pro

I received an email today from Celebrity asking us not to arrive for boarding until 12:00-3:00. Does anyone know why?

Just suggested arrival times to spread out passengers. Too many people are arriving at 10:30am and gumming up the process. Arrive when it's right for you. Since hotels in the South Florida area have 11:00am check out times, many people make their way to the ships at that time.

Enjoy your cruise!

Kel:)

Got the same email and phone call the other day, however it doesn't really matter to us because we are on a charter flight put on by celebrity.