"Elite" Tours in Europe

High C's

A question for those of you who have travelled Princess to Europe this summer. Did any of you experience one of the new "Elite" tours being offered? In particular, I am looking at the one in Naples, touring the Amalfi coast. The cost is significantly higher than the regular tours, boasting a smaller number of guests, smaller bus, etc. Just curious if it is worth it, and what the opinions are of any of you who took these tours.

I've also posted this question on the Europe board, but thought afterwards, as these are Princess tours, I should have put it here!!:o

Thanks!!!

hi,we have just come back from the 20th august cruise in the med on the sea princess.we had the elite tour when we went to rome @$299 each. the groups were of 24 per bus and could see more due to the larger coaches not being allowed into the centre of rome.also the meal was of much better quality in a nice hotel.after speaking to people on other tours they all wished they had been on ours as we saw much more.

we did think we would be the only mini bus on this tour but there were 8 buses of 24 people on each.

Archived