Cozumel Pearl Farm

drbev

Looks like an AI package. Leaves from downtown and goes to the northern end of the island, where virtually no roads go to; so you must go by boat, which is why they have set times and it's a bit more expensive, but saves some cab fare. Beach looks rustic, like the east side. Lots of people like Passion Island which is near by but off shore. I'd have to say it wouldn't be crowded but the snorkeling around the wreck might be worth while assuming the weather is good and the water isn't too rough.

Also looking at the Pearl Farm. How does one determine what part of the island your ship ship docked so we can get to the pick up point. Also which site are you using. I tried to register and

It would not go through

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Also looking at the Pearl Farm. How does one determine what part of the island your ship ship docked so we can get to the pick up point. Also which site are you using. I tried to register and

It would not go through

Sent from my iPad using Forums

What ship are you on? You can take a look at the schedule posted on cruiseportinsider Cozumel site. Pay attention to the cruise lines docking at each pier and to the number of ships docking at each pier each day (you can find this information out on cruisett dot com as well. As port scheudles are posted in advance, there can be changes by the time your cruise actually occurs, but these two sites will serve a s a reasonably good guide to the proper piers.

It appears from Pearl Farm's website they pick up off a dock downtown. So If your ship docks at Punta Langosta, probably a short walk. If you're docking at the TMM International Pier or Puerta Maya, you'll need to catch a taxi to downtown, (around $7 per cab for 1-4 passengers).

• 2 weeks later...