Pearl Concierge

jack300s

We had Monica on the Epic in early Dec. She said she would be back on the Pearl in Jan. As I recall she'll be there through March. She is a gem.

Yes she is a gem... In October on the Panama Canal Cruise she said she would be filling in on the Epic and then return to the Pearl. I was wondering if she was coming back to the Pearl and when.

Last October on the Pearl we had Monica as our Concierge. We'll be on the Pearl again in May and were wondering if Monica is still the Concierge on the Pearl?

She will be there! I'm looking forward to seeing her in June when we sail to Alaska!

I just heard from Elvina she is still on the Pearl.
I have both Elvina and Monica as my Concierge on the Pearl and I have to say Elvina is fantastic. Saw her every morning, she came by the specialty restaurants at night, always asking if you needed anything....just fantastic. Can't say the same about Monica, who I only saw at embarkation and disembarkation.

I have both Elvina and Monica as my Concierge on the Pearl and I have to say Elvina is fantastic. Saw her every morning, she came by the specialty restaurants at night, always asking if you needed anything....just fantastic. Can't say the same about Monica, who I only saw at embarkation and disembarkation.

Haven't had Elvina.

On our 14 day Panama Canal Cruise we saw Monica every day we were in Cagneys for Breakfast or Lunch. Monica always stopped to say hello, check on us, make restaurant and excursion reservations for us. She was fantastic at giving us tips on places to eat in port, things to see, etc.

She made sure we had seats for the Panama Canal Movie in the show room that was very crowded. We loved the Bridge tour she set up for the suite guests.

Monica was just fantastic. We'd bumb into her around the ship and she always stopped to chat.

Isn't it interesting how people can have such different experiences.