Cabin 6006 on Regatta

Shay123

Hi,

I just booked one of the last B2's available on Regatta, cabin 6006. I am not worried about any motion but I am worried about the noise from the lounge below. If I am looking at the deck plan correctly, 6006 is right about the lounge/show area. Has anyone stayed in this cabin?

Thank you!!

Hi,

I just booked one of the last B2's available on Regatta, cabin 6006. I am not worried about any motion but I am worried about the noise from the lounge below. If I am looking at the deck plan correctly, 6006 is right about the lounge/show area. Has anyone stayed in this cabin?

Thank you!!

Yes, 6006 is just above the Show Lounge, and you will hear snatches of music from below, IF you are in the cabin.

That said, the entertainment in the Lounge starts 7:30ish is buttoned up by 11 PM. Very occasionally, there will be a daytime rehearsal, and if they need a sound-check you will hear that too.

People who spend a great deal of time reading in the cabin, generally don't like this location. but if you are out and about in the afternoon and early evening, as most people are on a cruise, you may never even notice it.

Hi StanandJim, I'm trying to schedule a meet and greet for my roll call group Oceania Marina March 15 to 25. Can you recommend which bar we should meet in. Martini, Marina lounge, or one of the others. Might be 15 or 20 people. Thank you, Jim

Yes, 6006 is just above the Show Lounge, and you will hear snatches of music from below, IF you are in the cabin.

That said, the entertainment in the Lounge starts 7:30ish is buttoned up by 11 PM. Very occasionally, there will be a daytime rehearsal, and if they need a sound-check you will hear that too.

People who spend a great deal of time reading in the cabin, generally don't like this location. but if you are out and about in the afternoon and early evening, as most people are on a cruise, you may never even notice it.

We have been in the VS just forward of that cabin and you will get noise and thumping from the stage many afternoons and evenings. You will also get noise in the morning when docking as well as in the afternoon when going back out to sea. I would certainly try to find a cabin more toward mid-ship. We moved all the way back and love it back there.

Hi StanandJim, I'm trying to schedule a meet and greet for my roll call group Oceania Marina March 15 to 25. Can you recommend which bar we should meet in. Martini, Marina lounge, or one of the others. Might be 15 or 20 people. Thank you, Jim

Two quick thoughts here:

OceaniaCruises2.jpgOceania_Riviera_Horizon_Lounge.jpg

1) Almost everyone has their Meet and Greet in Horizons (the Observation Lounge, forward, up on Deck 15), because it has a true bar, wonderful views and a great deal of space.

Marina-Lounge-0356.JPG

2) The Marina Lounge isn't actually very Lounge-y. It is more of a theater, and in between scheduled events, it isn't very inviting.