Any info on the weather for FLL to Rome cruises.

Just wondering on how the weather can be on the FLL to Civitavechia cruise. I know that the sun would be mostly on the starboard side, but we decided to book on the port side for the views once we get to the destinations.

Any information welcomed....

Thanks!

when are you sailing?

The weather is like the seas an King Neptune - the past doesn't guarantee the future,

but.. if you give us the date, we can at least share our experiences.

Have sailed the Atlantic mid-March with fairly calm seas but weather can be so fickle and changeable. It was on the Prinsedam which sails so beautifully even in rougher seas which may have helped. For most of the crossing, it was a bit chilly with sporadic winds and one needed a jacket on deck, especially in the mornings.

Enjoy your crossing and the Med!

Having lived this cruise there a few years I can tell you that the temperature was extraordinary to the Azores (sunny/clear sky), hot). Thereafter, the portion Portuguese, Spanish and Italian, the weather was very average. Rain, cool weather and strong waves ..!

I wish you a beautiful cruise.

Holacanada

Weather can't be predicted.. Even Weatherpeople can't get it right..:)

We've done two transatlantic's one Eastbound in April on the NCL Dream when there was was a storm at sea.. It was so bad that we could not get into the Azores, only because the ships there could not leave.. Instead went straight through to Gibralter, but we loved the cruise..

The Westbound was in November on HAL's Westerdam & we had a very uneventful crossing.. Seas were calm..Another great cruise..

BTW don't count on the views being on the port side...On every cruise we've taken, we've been docked both starboard & port side at the destinations..

SIZE]

Edited by serendipity1499

Agree with posters. Unpredictable at best. But our last two eastbound crossings--early April--were calm, prosperous, comfortable. Hoping for the same on March 16. Just checked weather for Funchal, Cadiz, Civitavecchia: highs in the lowish 60's. OK by me.