Single Day Drink Package special

Hello

We are cruising on the Anthem in August and originally thought the drink packages were all or nothing. However we just heard of some single day specials on the Oasis for cruising days. Does anyone know more about this? Should we expect this to be offered on the Anthem?

Hello

We are cruising on the Anthem in August and originally thought the drink packages were all or nothing. However we just heard of some single day specials on the Oasis for cruising days. Does anyone know more about this? Should we expect this to be offered on the Anthem?

Where did you get the info from? Was it the drink of the day or a drink package for a day?

I've never heard of this but hey you never know...:p

They did this on Explorer on my NYE cruise; the last day (which happened to be a sea day) had a promo where you could buy the package just for that day,

I didn't pay attention on Oasis last month to see if they did it as well, although I don't remember it offhand

Edited by JasonV1

Oh my... The last day, that could make a big hang over for the ride home

That's probably why they did it on the last day. Can you imagine a long travel day with a pounding head & queasy stomach? There's bound to be some people who overindulge but I would imagine the majority will be thinking of the trip home & drink wisely.