Med cruise cabin choice

We did not find the noise from above to be a big issue. It's very quiet at night. All the beds are against the wall. No bed would be put up against the window... It is floor to ceiling, wall to wall glass. Great views and a nice size cabin. Would book again.

Thanks for your reply. We are looking for a bed near the window- in the PV categories some put the sofa by the window and others have the bed. I have a scooter and its easier to put it in front of the couch -when it is right inside the door. When the bed is first and the couch is second- its harder to get around it.

Do you have a pic of your room? Do you mind my asking what the room# was. We are leaning towards 8547.

Just do the math, how much time is actually spent on your balcony, if you are active you probably don't spend much time in room or balcony. If it were us we would spend money elsewhere as mentioned , that money spent on excursions would make your trip a trip of a lifetime!

Just do the math, how much time is actually spent on your balcony, if you are active you probably don't spend much time in room or balcony. If it were us we would spend money elsewhere as mentioned , that money spent on excursions would make your trip a trip of a lifetime!

The OV is pennies more - so it is a mute issue. It is a 16 night cruise- so comfort is key

As much as I've come to enjoy balcony cabins, just getting on the ship was enough for me so I'll be in a large inside cabin in September on the Rhapsody. I plan to be in my room very little so not a big issue for me.

Thanks for your reply. We are looking for a bed near the window- in the PV categories some put the sofa by the window and others have the bed. I have a scooter and its easier to put it in front of the couch -when it is right inside the door. When the bed is first and the couch is second- its harder to get around it.

Do you have a pic of your room? Do you mind my asking what the room# was. We are leaning towards 8547.

Sorry, don't remember cabin number :o and no accessible pic. If you you tube it,I believe there is one there or do a search on the forum where I know there are some.

Sorry,I misunderstood. ...thought you meant head of bed against window...yikes. I believe our bed was next to the window.

I had a panoramic OV booked on FOTS but ended up switching to an aft balcony for the same price on my recent Eastern Carib. I found a few pics of the panoramic OV on google and would definitely like to try that type of cabin!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app