Shoe Salon.com???

zcat

I buy shoes at Zappos always satisfied. I want a pair of Onex that Zappos does not have but Shoe Salon does. Have to pay postage and if they don't fit I have to pay postage back. I hope someone out there can tell me if they bought shoes at S.Salon and if you were happy. Thanks

I had never visited, nor heard of, this site before. I did a little poking around and the first red flag was this:

**** NO REFUNDS ALLOWED ****

I guess that would prevent me from ordering from them. I understand they will provide store credit, but sometimes that's not what you want.

I like Zappos, too. Too bad you can't get what you're looking for there. :(

LandLockedInAZ. Thanks for your input. Contacted Zappos and they said that that they don't have it. No one else on the web that I know of has this style either. Hmmmmm. You have a good point. Thanks again. All my best ZCat

zcat-

I just did a quick search at Google for Onex Shoes. Severl returns came up and one was a sponsored link at top for Shoes.com. Right in their description passed through Google, it said free shipping, free returns, no tax. I clicked through and the top of the page said 110% price guarantee. Maybe it would be worth it to see if they carry the style you are looking at.

Good luck!

Hi there,

Believe it or not, I actually work at Zappos.com as a customer service rep here in Vegas. I'm so happy to hear that you are pleased with our website but so sorry to hear that you cannot find the shoes you are looking for. If you can tell me the style, I'd be happy to check into it further for you or if you'd prefer, I can recommend shoes.com as a good place to shop also. I have actually used them myself a couple of times when we did not have my size/style available. If I can be of further help, please contact me anytime at:

Cheryle913@msn.com

Please put Cruise Critic post in your subject line so I'll know its you ok?

Hi!

I just found this thread and thought I would put in my 2 cents. I have very difficult feet to fit (size 9.5 AA or AAA), and have to do almost all of my shoe shopping over the internet. I have found Zappos to be very fast, reliable, and wonderful to deal with. On the rare occassion that I have not been able to find a certain pair of shoes on that website, Shoes.com has been equally fantastic. (They just don't in general, carry the selection that I prefer.) I have also had a lot of luck with Maryland Square and Auditions, and occassionally Wissota Trader.

If I am lucky enough to be near a Nordstrom, I have found that they carry my size. If they have a sale, you will make out very well! Check them out and see.

Good luck,

Emmie

I've checked out Zappos too and found lots of shoes in my size. In Canada a size 5 is hard to find let alone in a style you want. Unfortunately Zappos doesn't ship to Canada. :( Normally I wait until I'm in Florida and then I go nuts. My last trip was in July and I brought home 13 pair. :o You should have seen the look on the customs officer's face.

Beth

Thank you so much for your reply. I sent a e-mail to Zappos and was told that you do not have the style I want. It is called heart. and made by Onex. Has a 2 inch heel and the top is exactly the same as the twist (have two pairs of them). The shoe is in gold that I want. I shop at Zappos quite often because of service, selection in my size that being 51/2 or 6. I just love Onex and your co has many many Onex styles. The dureen style is very comfy also, as are all the Onex shoes. I do have many Onex shoes, high, low and med heels, in many colors and fabrics. Thanks again for your reply. Judy

I've found myself in a little pickle here. I got real tired of looking at all my black dresses and found a really great 200$ melon colored formal marked down to 30$ so I grabbed it. What on earth do I do for shoes? Definatley not black and white would make it look like an Easter frock. Tried the clear Lucite kind but I have kinda wide feet and my little toe was mushed into the side noticabley. Tried Zappos (I think I am in love)and found some really great shoes but the two pair I loved were over 200$ ( Good thing I saved on the dress HUh). I um also bought um a couple.... um no maybe it was a few... ok I bought them all, I bought every pair of shoes I saw all summer long and two more pair last week (they were on clearence) looking for the shoes for the melon dress.

Forget the food will work for shoes

I've found myself in a little pickle here. I got real tired of looking at all my black dresses and found a really great 200$ melon colored formal marked down to 30$ so I grabbed it. What on earth do I do for shoes? Definatley not black and white would make it look like an Easter frock. Tried the clear Lucite kind but I have kinda wide feet and my little toe was mushed into the side noticabley. Tried Zappos (I think I am in love)and found some really great shoes but the two pair I loved were over 200$ ( Good thing I saved on the dress HUh). I um also bought um a couple.... um no maybe it was a few... ok I bought them all, I bought every pair of shoes I saw all summer long and two more pair last week (they were on clearence) looking for the shoes for the melon dress.

Maybe silver would work? Probably depends on the hue of the dress.

nosnobunny: Hi you are very very funny just loved your post. As for shoes YESSSS on silver er a no on bone they are bla, no sparkle would gold go? Zappos has quite a few Onex that might work (OK so I love Onex and Zappos) Onex are very comfy and the soooo soft kid leather stretches to greet and meet my wide tootsies. Wellll I have feet like a duck wide front and very narrow heel so I love sandals and from Onex. Went to Nordstrom and got 2 pair of walking lace up ,one Born at $90.00 and one Merrill at $80.00. The Born fits best. Gotta cut this out need to pay for next cruise. Nosnobunnt tell us what you get. Happy cruising, Judy

Hello Everyone!

Thanks so much for all the wonderful things you said about Zappos.com. I have to agree, it's an awesome place to buy shoes..and I'm not saying that just cause I work there...:-) Ok, well maybe I am, but it's also a great company who treat their employees well (and That's hard to find now a days) My offer to all of you stands and will continue...If you need any help with finding shoes, be it at Zappos.com or at another site, please please let me know and I'll do my best to help you. It's no problem at all, and it's what I love to do!

Again, you can always reach me at Cheryle913@msn.com

Have a wonderful evening!

I've checked out Zappos too and found lots of shoes in my size. In Canada a size 5 is hard to find let alone in a style you want. Unfortunately Zappos doesn't ship to Canada. :( Normally I wait until I'm in Florida and then I go nuts. My last trip was in July and I brought home 13 pair. :o You should have seen the look on the customs officer's face.

Beth

Hey Beth,

Just a quick reply...I might have a solution for you wanting to buy from Zappos and us not shipping to Canada...If you'd like, please email me at cheryle913@msn.com so that we can "talk" about it.

Would love to help you!

Archived