Crown and Anchor points

Thanks for the replies, I was wondering if anyone knew the actual offers you get onboard on your seapass. I would like to book excursions and spa ahead of the cruise but don't want to pay upfront if there are offers for these things once onboard.

Thanks for the replies, I was wondering if anyone knew the actual offers you get onboard on your seapass. I would like to book excursions and spa ahead of the cruise but don't want to pay upfront if there are offers for these things once onboard.

No offers/discounts on your seapass for excursions. Follow the links above and you can see what "Gold" level gets which is what you will be since this is your second cruise. I was also looking for the coupons loaded on seapasses, but search isn't working.

Edited by BND

Here is a full list of onboard offers (subject to change) from 2014:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2045047

Credit link to Patti (cruisenfever) and many thanks!

Edited by cruisebirdie

That's not the newest list. I wish search was working.

Use the google search query and "Precede your query with site: if you know you want your answer from within a specific site or type of site (.org, .edu)."

Here is how I searched.

C&A Offers Gold site:boards.cruisecritic.com

That's how I found the list I posted.

That's not the newest list. I wish search was working.

Yes, that is the most current list complied April of 2014.

The only difference is that it was taken from lists obtained from Rhapsody of the Seas. Because Rhapsody does not have a Johnny Rocket's that coupon is missing.

There has been no updated list posted since I did that one last year. The only thing you might find when you do a search, is someone who has taken a photo of the list left in their cabin.