Prague to Budpest: Aug 4 - 13, 2015

Kruz Guys

Greetings to river cruisers. Anyone booked on the ms Amadeus Elegant for the Prague to Budpest river cruise August 4 - 13, 2015? I hope we can get a good group going here. This is an all gay, 150 passenger river cruise that looks terrific.

Stephen

Kruz Guys

:)

That would be awesome. Two of my favorite European Cities. Have a great time

Yes, this should be great. Looks like you do a LOT of cruising. I would love to have the time to do almost nothing but be on a cruise. It's a terrific way to see the world and have a relaxed time doing it.

That would be awesome. Two of my favorite European Cities. Have a great time

When were you on the Summit in December 2014? I was on the Summit out of San Juan 12/13/2014 for 7 days. Love the Summit!

Stephen

When were you on the Summit in December 2014? I was on the Summit out of San Juan 12/13/2014 for 7 days. Love the Summit!

Stephen

Hi. It would have been December 27th. My better half is a Church Musician and we have to wait until Christmas is over before we can cruise. We usually do a New Year cruise at that is our anniversary.

We got hooked on cruising about 8 years ago, and can't stop !!!!!

Edited by Phxazzcruisers

Hi. It would have been December 27th. My better half is a Church Musician and we have to wait until Christmas is over before we can cruise. We usually do a New Year cruise at that is our anniversary.

We got hooked on cruising about 8 years ago, and can't stop !!!!!

What a great combination. Can't forget your anniversary that way. LOL.

Never have done a Christmas or New Year's cruise. Glad you have such a great time.

My partner and I loved cruising as well. Just didn't go on as many as you. He passed away Feb, 2014 so my traveling has dwindled. Hope to get in the groove again before long. In fact, I'm on a river cruise Prague to Budapest in August. That ought to get things moving again.

Take care.

Stephen

What a great combination. Can't forget your anniversary that way. LOL.

Never have done a Christmas or New Year's cruise. Glad you have such a great time.

My partner and I loved cruising as well. Just didn't go on as many as you. He passed away Feb, 2014 so my traveling has dwindled. Hope to get in the groove again before long. In fact, I'm on a river cruise Prague to Budapest in August. That ought to get things moving again.

Take care.

Stephen

So very sorry to hear that. I am actually doing Azamara for this B2B on my own as, again, my partner is a Church musician. He cannot travel over Easter either. Azamara is great. We know the entire crew, musicians and officers and it is a lot of fun. I hope it will be as much fin solo. Happy cruising

So very sorry to hear that. I am actually doing Azamara for this B2B on my own as, again, my partner is a Church musician. He cannot travel over Easter either. Azamara is great. We know the entire crew, musicians and officers and it is a lot of fun. I hope it will be as much fin solo. Happy cruising

I would love to do the Azamara one day. Sorry your partner can't go with you over Easter. Is he the organist / choir director? Would love to hear about your B2B when you return.

Stephen

stephenandtom@att.net

I'm on Facebook also. Stephen Dunlap

:-)