Boarding Documents

I am scheduled to leave for Sovereign on October 10th. I have not received any email from RCCL, (booked from RCCL website) and also bought travel insurance.

I have not received any documents or any email from them.. only 34 days away. I will call on Tuesday (since Mon is labor Day) but wondered if any one else has had a problem not getting docs this close to the cruise?

I am scheduled to leave for Sovereign on October 10th. I have not received any email from RCCL, (booked from RCCL website) and also bought travel insurance.

I have not received any documents or any email from them.. only 34 days away. I will call on Tuesday (since Mon is labor Day) but wondered if any one else has had a problem not getting docs this close to the cruise?

I wouldn't even start to expect them until about 30 days out. We went through a TA and got our 3 weeks out. Many don't get them until about 2 weeks out.

I wouldn't even start to expect them until about 30 days out. We went through a TA and got our 3 weeks out. Many don't get them until about 2 weeks out.

My cruise leaves in 10 days, and I've received nothing. Is it because I used online check-in? Should I still expect docs? If so, maybe I need to call.

Even if you do the SetSail program you should receive some documents from RCCL including most importantly luggage tags. If under 30 days and you have not receive them I would call.

RCCl is open today.

Shak

We sail 10/7 on the Voyager and do not have our docs... but others on our roll call just started gettign theirs in the last 3 days, so I figure up to another week.

Also, when you book with a travel agent I think the docs go to your agent, who must call you or might mail them out to you, which is another possible week longer.

At 3 weeks before sailing you should definitely call whoever you booked with.

Archived