NCL Gem 11/13/2015 disembarkation

Raynebaby

I booked this morning and she couldn't tell me what time the ship will actually dock, the itinerary says 10am, does it mean the ship comes in later in the morning like around 8am? I just want to book our flights accordingly. I know usually it says 8am, you don't disembark until like 9 or so but I'm wondering for this one?

Any help would be appreciated.

I hate to be Captain obvious here, but I wouldn't recommend trying to get creative with the arrival time of the ship. If the itinerary says 10 AM arrival, don't anticipate being able to disembark the ship before 10, particularly when you're discussing flight times.

Just this morning. 3/9, The Gem was scheduled to arrive at 10. She hit the pier at approx 8:45 so by time she tied up and cleared the authorities the earliest off time was probably close to 10. Also its can take 10 minutes just to get across 12th Avenue to the Cab stand if the crowds are large and slow and its a week day due to traffic

• 2 months later...
If you have a regular balcony cabin, where do you wait to disembark? We do not need to do self walk off with the luggage.

Toward the end of the cruise, colored luggage tags will be available in the lobby with what time each color is scheduled to leave. Decide what time you want, pick up the number of luggage tags you need. You can wait in any public area until your color is called.