To all Baltimore Pride cruisers ....

griz400

Just got off the Pride today. Man-o-man she was a beautiful ship and we loved her. I'm downloading the 15 million pictures I took of her and will start my review once everything is ready. :)

We are so looking forward to your review and pictures. Don't keep us waiting too long:).

November will be our 3rd time on the wonderful Pride and can't wait to experience the upgrades.

Edited to say - we would love to hear that Roger is still in the piano bar but realize that November is a long way off and things change:(.

Edited by seadrifter

Off the Pride today as well. Another GREAT cruise. I also have a ton of pics to go through before I can get my review started. I think Mitsugirly and I will have every inch of the ship covered. Just sorry we never had the chance to meet, but maybe we captured each other in pictures!

Off the Pride today as well. Another GREAT cruise. I also have a ton of pics to go through before I can get my review started. I think Mitsugirly and I will have every inch of the ship covered. Just sorry we never had the chance to meet, but maybe we captured each other in pictures!

Can't wait for your review. Went nuts over your Fantasy review before we sailed last year, than nuts again with Liberty. Going on Pride September 6 and just can't wait to see your review.

I think Mitsugirly and I will have every inch of the ship covered. Just sorry we never had the chance to meet, but maybe we captured each other in pictures!

I'm pretty sure we will have everything covered. lol :)

I did see you (well another cruiser/lurker on here-ssteacher, pointed you out to me one night) but you were in the middle of a game and I didn't want to interrupt you. Next time I looked over, you were gone. :(

I'm pretty sure we will have everything covered. lol :)

I did see you (well another cruiser/lurker on here-ssteacher, pointed you out to me one night) but you were in the middle of a game and I didn't want to interrupt you. Next time I looked over, you were gone. :(

You should have interrupted me, as the cards were not very good to me this week! :D I had the pleasure of chatting with ssteacher a couple of times during the week. Nice guy.

You should have interrupted me, as the cards were not very good to me this week! :D I had the pleasure of chatting with ssteacher a couple of times during the week. Nice guy.

Yea, the slots were not good to me this time either. My daughter did well and spun 2 times and hit for $534....I gave her the mean look for the rest of the cruise. :p :D

This is new....what is the 88 keys show? As a novice piano player, I am very interested.

One of the Playlist Production shows. One of the better ones IMHO. Music from all the great piano players such as Elton John, Billy Joel, Jerry Lee Lewis, etc.

Does the pride have the green thunder?

Yes it does. Awesome!!

• 3 weeks later...
So ........... are you (Baltimore Cruisers) gonna keep her ??? Or give back to us here in Tampa ???

Sorry, she's back where she belongs!! You need to pray for a "Miracle"!!!! :D

Could someone please help me decide "too move or not to move"?. I have been on the Pride before she went in for overhaul, but not in a suite. We are now booked in #8268 for one of the new 'JOURNEYS" cruise. Problem: I stumbled across a discussion on how badly the aft cabins vibrate. The cruiser complained that his whole cabin, light and doors rattled constantly.

I really don't want to pay the extra money if it is that bad. Does anyone have any experience in this area?

All opinions and comments will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Denise

PS Hey Jamman!

Although I didn't have a suite in the back, we were in the back in a balcony and we did feel the vibration (probably not to the extent the aft people did). But, yes the vibration was there...more than I had ever experienced on any other ship before.

I had a Vistasuite last year and the vibration was pretty bad.

So do you think it is worth the extra money? Husband (US Navy Ret) says yes and I'm just not sure.

Denise

We LOVED the wrap around balcony, the separate bedroom, walk in closet and dressing room. (I believe the ones on deck 5 are just one room) If I was going to Alaska I would definitely want that balcony. It's hard to describe the vibration feeling. It's not the sea sick ship in rough weather movement. It was just this shaking vibration pretty much constant when the ship was moving. Is the vista suite worth the money? Maybe if you don't mind the vibration. The suites on Carnival are much cheaper than other CLs but your only perk is priority on and off.