Dream

jakeT

On the Dream $25 social media WiFi. Can you make Facebook phone calls ? And do they have the new menu yet. Just, old menu is getting real old. It bad when you know what the menu is before you see it

We went to Roatan, Belize and Cozumel

We are going on this itinerary in June.

Did you find anything fun to do in Belize? It seems to be a port that a lot of people skip. I am going to get off and tender to the port so I can at least say I have been but so far none of the excursions appeal to me (not interested in cave tubing or zip lining). Any recommendations?

What about Roatan? I was going to do Little French Key for sure but now we booked Nachi Cocum in Cozumel and I don't know if I want to do LFK since it is $88 per person. I read West Bay Beach is beautiful and it is just the cost of a cab ride.

We took a cruise in September on the Dream that went to the same ports also.

Both trips elegant night was on Monday and Friday. I'm unsure about the Chef's Table as we didn't do it.

For Belize: We have had terrible luck. The first trip we tried to go to Xunantunich but we couldn't get there (river was too high) so we ended up at Cahal Pech instead. The problem was we weren't told this until we were on the bus for two hours so the entire thing was just disappointing. This cruise for Belize we tried to book the Land Rover and Cave Expedition tour. However, we found out it had been cancelled the first night of our cruise. So instead we just took the tender to shore, went shopping and ate lunch. Also there were high winds that day so they had trouble with the tenders and it was later in the day before we were ever able to go ashore.

For Roatan: We loved Roatan. Both trips we booked a private tour with Victor Bodden tours, with the same tour guide Laura, who we loved. The first trip we went ziplining at Victor Bodden's, visited the monkeys, and took an island tour. This trip we went Parasailing at West Bay Beach, visited the monkeys, took an island tour (saw some different areas), and made a side stop at a pharmacy (my husband wasn't feeling the greatest). Both trips she took great care of us, giving us information about the island and being accessible at stops without being right on top of us.

And Cozumel we went to Nachi Cocom both trips (and rented a jet ski). We enjoyed an overall relaxing day both times.

Edited by stl_figment

• 2 weeks later...