Breakaway margarita tasting

elliemaej

Can't say about the Breakaway but we did a private one last month on the Gem, same price. One of our roll call members set it up. The ship required at least 15 people to participate. I think we had 30. You can coordinate through the ship's group event coordinator.

I just got back a couple days ago from sailing on the Getaway, and they had one when I went on. Great time!

My one thing about the tastings, having the wine tasting and the mojito tasting an hour apart was not a good idea (at least for me).

I just got back a couple days ago from sailing on the Getaway, and they had one when I went on. Great time!

My one thing about the tastings, having the wine tasting and the mojito tasting an hour apart was not a good idea (at least for me).

LOL. We have gone from one straight to another, too. I have even seen Margarita and Martini scheduled at the SAME TIME in two different bars. We would have gone to both, so poor planning and loss of revenue for NCL. And the next sea day, NO tastings offered.:confused:

We missed the martini tasting as well because the were scheduled on or about the same time. We had so much fun at the margarita tasting that people were stopping just to watch. We went again later in the week and it was equally as fun. We leave Sunday and hoping to do it again.