Starbucks and Serenade of the Seas

tip

I have tried a thread search as well as a search of the RCCL site and cannot find an answer.

We have cruised RCCL several times and we have always enjoyed Seattle's Best coffee at no charge. Now looking at other threads I see that some RCCL ships have Starbucks which comes at an additional charge.

My questions are does Serenade of the Seas have a Starbucks and if they do are you able to utilize a Starbucks gift card (from land) to make your purchases or is it just restricted to your set sail card?

I have tried a thread search as well as a search of the RCCL site and cannot find an answer.

We have cruised RCCL several times and we have always enjoyed Seattle's Best coffee at no charge. Now looking at other threads I see that some RCCL ships have Starbucks which comes at an additional charge.

My questions are does Serenade of the Seas have a Starbucks and if they do are you able to utilize a Starbucks gift card (from land) to make your purchases or is it just restricted to your set sail card?

Serenade does not have a branded Starbuck's venue. Serenade does have Cafe Latte-Tudes, which may or may not use Starbuck's beans in specialty coffee, but you would not be able to use your Starbuck's gift card there.

Edited by clarea

Serenade does not have a branded Starbuck's venue. Serenade does have Cafe Latte-Tudes, which may or may not use Starbuck's beans in specialty coffee, but you would not be able to use your Starbuck's gift card there.

Mr. Bob,

Thank you for your prompt response. Do you know if they still serve Seattle's Best?

Mr. Bob,

Thank you for your prompt response. Do you know if they still serve Seattle's Best?

No, sorry, I don't know what kind of coffee they serve on Serenade. Hopefully someone who has sailed on Serenade recently will chime in.

No, sorry, I don't know what kind of coffee they serve on Serenade. Hopefully someone who has sailed on Serenade recently will chime in.

Thank you. It is certainly not a big deal. My wife loves her fresh brewed coffee when she gets up and RCCL always had much better coffee than the syrup type served on Princess!

Thank you. It is certainly not a big deal. My wife loves her fresh brewed coffee when she gets up and RCCL always had much better coffee than the syrup type served on Princess!

I hope that she likes her coffee black as I believe that the UHT milk ruins the taste - no matter what sort of coffee it is!

I hope that she likes her coffee black as I believe that the UHT milk ruins the taste - no matter what sort of coffee it is!

I'm one of those coffee drinkers that like a "little bit of coffee with my creamer and sweetener". That being said, we will be sailing on Serenade in a few weeks (saying goodbye to her since she's moving from NOLA. :( ) CoffeeMate now makes a concentrated liquid creamer that is in a small plastic squeeze bottle about the size of a liquid makeup bottle. I plan to bring that with me (along with my stevia)....essentials, lol.