123GO Status Confirmation

steve ch

Like a lot of people, I've booked a cruise during the 123GO promotion. I booked a Concierge cabin with promotion code ALLIN direct on the Celebrity UK website.

While my booking confirmation shows the $300 OBC, there is nothing about the classic drinks package or payment of tips. I think that I will receive an updated invoice showing codes representing the perks I qualify for. Is this the case, and if so, can anyone give me an idea how long it takes for the updated paperwork to be issued?

Like a lot of people, I've booked a cruise during the 123GO promotion. I booked a Concierge cabin with promotion code ALLIN direct on the Celebrity UK website.

While my booking confirmation shows the $300 OBC, there is nothing about the classic drinks package or payment of tips. I think that I will receive an updated invoice showing codes representing the perks I qualify for. Is this the case, and if so, can anyone give me an idea how long it takes for the updated paperwork to be issued?

Our case is slightly different in that we booked on board using the 123- Cruise Now, Cruise Later offer. The perks were added to our cruise whilst we were still away from home. By the time we returned own, everything had been applied and we were on version 9 of Confirmation Invoice.

The on board offer included the guarantee that we could move our reservation to another cruise at a later date. We did this on 16 December 2014. At the time, I was told that it could take up to 30 days for all the benefits to be reapplied. They were not. Eventually, after continual chasing, it was all resolved after 10 1/2 weeks.

My advice is that you should see a number of confirmation invoices over the couple of weeks following your booking. If you do not, contact Celebrity as soon as possible. Keep as much proof as you can.

Edited by Project_gal

I'm up to 5 confirmations as of now. I had a problem with the $300 on board credit. One time I would have it next time I wouldn't. Celebrity customer service folks have been great getting it straight each time. Now if there IT group could keep the web site correct. Oh and at on point they said I owed $300 after final payment, after paying in full.

It seems the drinks Package gets added later and they send out a new invoice.

I found this when I rang up and they issued me a new invoice, fully detailing the additions.

I don't know why they don't do this automatically , since there must be 100's of customers ringing up asking questions about this.

No mention on the web site FAQ either.

It was similar with our RCL booking we had to call up to get an invoice showing our drinks package.

I new it was going to be added later but there nothing like seeing it in black and white on the invoice.

My confirmation invoice doesn't show the drinks packages only the OBC .

I booked through a TA but have registered on the Celebrity Website. When I go into my reservation on there it shows the drink package allocated to each one of us. So I have a printout of that just in case there are any issues.

My confirmation invoice doesn't show the drinks packages only the OBC .

I booked through a TA but have registered on the Celebrity Website. When I go into my reservation on there it shows the drink package allocated to each one of us. So I have a printout of that just in case there are any issues.

Thanks for that. Found my drinks package on the website in "Manage My Reservation" under "Order History", down as Wave Promo. Now if only I had some evidence that I won't have to pay gratuities....

I booked two future cruises while onboard recently.

On the actual booking confirmation, only the onboard credits appear.

The future cruise staff printed a separate sheet confirming the ALLINC123GO. For some reason, it couldn't seem to be added to the confirmation. Otherwise, they would have done so.

Just checked my online account, yes the drinks Package shows in the history as a purchase,

if you want it on your invoice, by email, give them a call and they will confirm all is okay and will send out a new invoice

The drinks, credit and tips then show as purchases added and then debited, I.e refunded

Not sure if the UK site works the same, but here's what I see:

I sign into "my celebrity" and see this:

1_zps3fd97572.jpg

Click on the blue "manage reservation" and choose "view reservation". You'll see this:

2_zpscbf4e5ea.jpg

Click on "view payment details" and scroll down.

vacationsummary_zps82a16ec4.png

When we did the down payment we only saw the onboard credit. Then when we went to make the final payment, the Celebrity invoice showed all three perks ( 300 OBC, free beverage package and free gratuity). You see the charge for the items and the next line on the invoice is the credit.

We booked thru a TA, and his invoice does say we have the 123Go drinks, gratuities & OBC. But when I logged into Celebrity and viewed our reservation, there is nothing under the Order History, and there is no payment information. Guess I'll contact our TA and ask him if he can get it documented on our online reservation. I'd feel better seeing it there in black and white.

In the UK, we are passed to the US site to manage our reservations so everything should look the same. However, for the cruise I quoted in my previous post, the 123 offer details shows as purchases in the Cruise Summary section but NOT on the Payment Summary page where they are only shown as debits with no balancing credits.

Edited by Project_gal

Thanks for that. Found my drinks package on the website in "Manage My Reservation" under "Order History", down as Wave Promo. Now if only I had some evidence that I won't have to pay gratuities....

THANK you! I have been faffing around for months - booked my cruises months ago - through my travel service but also registered online - TA kept telling me it would show in time but it never had. Until your guide! I have classic on my TA cruise, but my ALaska cruise shows classic but doesnt show grats or obc.. never mind - am sure it will sort itself -

Thanks so much for the idiot guide to finding this!

I guess the UK site is different. All I can see in the right hand column is Status Booked. None of the items below that, payment summary, offers etc. are there. :confused:

I guess the UK site is different. All I can see in the right hand column is Status Booked. None of the items below that, payment summary, offers etc. are there. :confused:

If you look back to my post, you will see that the items do show on My Celebrity for our booking [we are also in the UK] and that we are transferred to the US site when we use My Celebrity.

If you look back to my post, you will see that the items do show on My Celebrity for our booking [we are also in the UK] and that we are transferred to the US site when we use My Celebrity.

Strange. The only thing showing in my Reservation Status panel is Status Booked. None of the other information is there.

Ho Hum, Time to call Celebrity (again!).

Hi....I too was getting a little concerned about the 123 promotion not showing on my confirmation but I followed the earlier advice..post 12...and found the drink package but there is no mention of any pre paid grats or OBC. I reason out that because we have "anytime" dining and to be able to have that confirmed you have had to pre pay grats it acknowledges they are paid. Doesn't explain why no OBC is showing though

I called Celebrity to ask about this and was told I'd see the perks in 7-10 days.

Cheers,

d.

I am still waiting for my confirmation. They took my deposit over a month ago and no e mails etc. I called and left a message but still nothing. I also booked on the 123Go that included premium drink worth $50 each, tips included and 300 OBC.

I am still waiting for my confirmation. They took my deposit over a month ago and no e mails etc. I called and left a message but still nothing. I also booked on the 123Go that included premium drink worth $50 each, tips included and 300 OBC.

Have you received no Confirmation Invoice at all? You should have. Have you possibly got a secondary email address that Celebrity's system may have used? [i have a new emails address and changed my email address everywhere I can on [i]My Celebrity[/i]. Countless Celebrity employees have changed my address on their system. I still receive emails at my old address as well as receiving others at my new address!]

I am assuming that your deposit has actually hit your credit card statement. The online payment system is flaky and I never now make any payments online. Far too often, I have thought that I have made a payment for nothing to actually go through.

As you booked over a month ago, unless you find a Confirmation Invoice showing all the benefits you should have received, telephone Celebrity at the time the office opens. It is the only time you can easily get through to a person.

HI,

SO glad some people are having the same concerns as me. I booked the 123 package for a cruise to Alaska over a month ago and only just had a confirmation email with absolutely NO mention anywhere of the drinks package etc, very worrying. You'd think they would put it all in the initial email:confused:

HI,

SO glad some people are having the same concerns as me. I booked the 123 package for a cruise to Alaska over a month ago and only just had a confirmation email with absolutely NO mention anywhere of the drinks package etc, very worrying. You'd think they would put it all in the initial email:confused:

My understanding is that their systems are not capable of adding more than one item at a time. I am not excusing them, just explaining!