NCL Jade - 14 day entertainment

lgates63

We are going on a 14 day Mediterranean Jade cruise this July. I was thinking about setting up the dining reservations at the 90 day window and was curious about how entertainment is handled on a 14 day cruise.

With such an intense itinerary, some days we may just want to crawl back on the ship and do nothing.

So, will everything be duplicated?

If we opt for a dining reservation at a "show time" on one week, will we have the option to see that show the next week?

So excited - final payment is right around the corner....then it is really REAL!

Lori

We were on the Jade in February for a 21 day cruise and some of the shows were repeated (production and magic shows), some were performers brought on for a day or two. It seemed like the first night show was repeated both legs of the cruise. Then on the second night there was a "guest performer". Then next three nights were production shows. Fourth night guest, next two night production. So, basically, about 2/3 of the shows are repeats.

Our cruise was port heavy too, which I love, and we were also getting over jet lag, so we missed a few the first time around, saw them the next time. It all worked out. I hope this helped some.

Have fun!

We did the 14 day Jade cruise last year (I assume you mean the two alternating ones from Venice).

We don't bother with the entertainment in the theatre, but I just had a look at the dailies, and the only thing that was the same both weeks was "Elements" on the 6th day.

There was also something called "Illusions" on day 3 of one week, whilst on day 4 of the other week there was "Illusions with Cripton". I don't know whether they were the same thing.

We did a B2B for 14 days (2 x 7 days) and IIRC the shows basically repeated each cruise (however it was 4 years ago and were not really into the shows at that time).

Our full 14 day cruise had more variety and less repeats.

Having said that, the shows are mostly on twice a night: 7.30 and 9.30 pm so you can work around that - almost like early and late dining sittings (shudder:rolleyes:)

Elements is well worth seeing BTW.

Edited by SteveH2508

The cruise is not a B2B - we leave from Venice and 14 days later return to Venice.

Thanks by the way - love the knowledge on these boards.

Lori

Edited by lgates63