iFly Reservations on Quantum 4/24/15 Sailing?

We are on the same 4-24-15 cruise on the Quantum. I asked the same question on our "Meet and Mingle" roll call. The reply was from "gaylemh", her cruise critic name. She had done a couple cruises on Quantum already and you can pre-book.......once on the ship!! Not before. From posts I had read, I assumed you could pre-book the I-fly online....but no, only book it once on the ship. So I will see you in line to "pre-book" on board!!

We are on the same 4-24-15 cruise on the Quantum. I asked the same question on our "Meet and Mingle" roll call. The reply was from "gaylemh", her cruise critic name. She had done a couple cruises on Quantum already and you can pre-book.......once on the ship!! Not before. From posts I had read, I assumed you could pre-book the I-fly online....but no, only book it once on the ship. So I will see you in line to "pre-book" on board!!

This is not true. For the 2/13 sailing we booked online before boarding.

However, it's not open for our sailing on 4/12 either [emoji20]

Thanks and I hope we can pre-book the I-fly. I was only repeating what was posted from someone who had sailed the Quantum a few times. Mavbe it is hit or miss on pre-booking or they are trying to figure out what works???

Thanks all. And it sounds like you get different answers when you call.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You most certainly do. I did have someone tell me that IFly is something you cannot pre-book. Being that we are only 3 weeks away, it is becoming believable now. Perhaps they have select sailings for booking before the cruise or they just simply stopped doing it that way.

It's also now available to book for my May Anthem sailing, however it says it clashes with my show booking - because the show booking is showing at starting at 6.30 am and finishing at 11pm!:confused:

We were on the Feb 13th sailing and we made online reservations. All of the times were booked by the time we got to the ship. We had an 8:35 time and 6 people did not show up for their reservations. They had a standby line, so 6 lucky people without reservations had the opportunity to do this. The NorthStar is a been there, done that kinda thing for us but iFly is something we would do again for sure!

The ship photographer is there taking photos of everyone. You cannot take a camera into the area. Only way you can get your own photos is if someone not doing the iFly is there outside of the glass enclosure.