Large Group - Cagney's

Lumee23

Hi everybody! We are having a wedding on St Thomas (not through NCL) and we were planning on treating everybody to Cagney's that evening (about 21 people including 3 young kids). Would we just schedule a reservation 90 days in advance like a normal reservation or is this something that we should call NCL about in order to book? Can we put all the cover charges on our tab or will we have to give everybody money to use towards their own account?

If you reserve in advance, you have to pay.

When paying onboard for anything, specialty dining, drinks, bingo, whatever, they will charge whatever card for however much you tell them so you won't have to disperse money to your guests.

The best way to reserve a party that size is to call NCL ~90 days in advance to ensure they can accommodate your group. They may need to break you up into two (or more) tables.

As khaide612 noted, to reserve in advance you will pay in advance.

Congrats!

Edited by nets33

Hi everybody! We are having a wedding on St Thomas (not through NCL) and we were planning on treating everybody to Cagney's that evening (about 21 people including 3 young kids). Would we just schedule a reservation 90 days in advance like a normal reservation or is this something that we should call NCL about in order to book? Can we put all the cover charges on our tab or will we have to give everybody money to use towards their own account?

Also once onboard I would talk to the main man @ the Cruise Critic Meet & Greet about this to insure all goes well . ;)

When we got married on the Dawn our TA booked our group of 17 for Teppanyaki and it was in the days before you could reserve dining before boarding. We did have to pre-pay, and I believe it was reserved through the group coordinator (or something like that?).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If I were you I would contact the group co-ordinator and make your arrangements prior to boarding the ship. There might be some other things you would like to arrange that they could provide assistance with, such as a cake or having the ship's photographer be on hand ( for the bride getting ready, during dinner etc).

Good luck with all your planning and best wishes to the future bride and groom.

Rochelle