New cruise director schedule

amy2313

I got this schedule copy from a friend CD who will remain nameless. And because of that I am happy to share info from this schedule that Carnival obviously does not feel is certain enough to publish, so I also will not publish the whole schedule.

Conquest 8/31: Mike Pack, Sunshine 9/11: Jamie Dee, Pride 5/17: George Roberts, Liberty 5/24: Felipe Couto, 9/27 also Felipe, he is supposed to come off vacation 9/13.

I got this schedule copy from a friend CD who will remain nameless. And because of that I am happy to share info from this schedule that Carnival obviously does not feel is certain enough to publish, so I also will not publish the whole schedule.

Conquest 8/31: Mike Pack, Sunshine 9/11: Jamie Dee, Pride 5/17: George Roberts, Liberty 5/24: Felipe Couto, 9/27 also Felipe, he is supposed to come off vacation 9/13.

My apologies. I completely respect that.

Will be with George Roberts 8/30 on the Liberty. What does anyone know about him?

Tom

Does anyone know who the CD is on the Carnival Magic 5/3/15? Very much appreciated. I could not find it on the blog... only until February 2015 was listed.

\

According to my tentative schedule, Gary Brierley is there until 5/10 while James Dunn is on vacation.

\

According to my tentative schedule, Gary Brierley is there until 5/10 while James Dunn is on vacation.

Navarre ,do you by chance know who the CD will be on the Fantasy October the 11th ,and what ship Craig johnson will be on after he gets off the ecstasy in june? Thanks in advance for your help.

FYI, John is probably right, but I have a schedule that goes thru the end of the year and it shows the fill in CD as Ralph Valente from 2/28 thru 4/11 then Jamie comes back.

Could I ask you to see who will be on Magic 8/16? Thanks for your time.

Edited by dave_k58