New cruise director schedule

amy2313

How about the Conquest on 10/12/15? Also any idea which ship Cory Rodgers is on. We had him on the Liberty and he was the best CD we have had.

Thanks

Cory is at home ,family emergency ,but will be going back to the Miracle on the 28th of this month.,he was out there in San francisco for the dry dock Butch is doing the first trip out of dry dock tomorrow ,then cory will take over.

Cory is at home ,family emergency ,but will be going back to the Miracle on the 28th of this month.,he was out there in San francisco for the dry dock Butch is doing the first trip out of dry dock tomorrow ,then cory will take over.

Positive thoughts and Prayers for Cory and his family.

Thanks

The Victory is Marcelo Avarado's ship, but according to the schedule he is on vacation from 5/7 to 6/18. The fill in CD is Robin Gardner. The Triumph fill in CD is Steve Washington from 6/1 until 8/1.

I can verify that the Victory comment is correct... I contacted Marcelo to see if he would be our cruise director (we sail 5/2-5/7) and he told me that our sailing would be his last before exiting the ship w/ us for his own vacation on 5/7 & he stated he would be handing the reins over to Robin for "several weeks".

Here you go:

Fantasy 10/11-Jacque Delonge

Fascination 5/4 & 5/18 Jason Apps

Magic 8/16-James Dunn

Conquest 4/26 & 5/2 Mike Pack 10/12- Schedule says Mike starts his vacation that day and fill in CD is "To be Determined"

Breeze 5/17-Schedule also says Matt is on vaca. until 5/31 fill in "TBD"

Liberty 7/12-Felipe Couto

Paradise 5/2-Steve Cassel

Splendor 6/24-Malcolm Burn

Can you please check for the Breeze 5/17/15. I understand Matt will be on vacation. Thank you!

I'm on the Breeze on May 9, also while Matt is on vacation, and rumor has been that John Heald will be filling in.

Here you go:

Fantasy 10/11-Jacque Delonge

Fascination 5/4 & 5/18 Jason Apps

Magic 8/16-James Dunn

Conquest 4/26 & 5/2 Mike Pack 10/12- Schedule says Mike starts his vacation that day and fill in CD is "To be Determined"

Breeze 5/17-Schedule also says Matt is on vaca. until 5/31 fill in "TBD"

Liberty 7/12-Felipe Couto

Paradise 5/2-Steve Cassel

Splendor 6/24-Malcolm Burn

Thanks very much! Appreciate it

I got this schedule copy from a friend CD who will remain nameless. And because of that I am happy to share info from this schedule that Carnival obviously does not feel is certain enough to publish, so I also will not publish the whole schedule.

Understandable. Thanks for at least sharing what you have! For whatever reason, there is never much info on these boards about the Glory. Any idea who the CD is on the Glory 04/04/15 sailing?

THANKS AGAIN!

Pride 8/16 - Skip Lyons filling in for George Rogers until 8/23 or 8/30

Sunshine 6/6 - Jamie Dee

Valor May & June - Schedule says Cory, but we know he has moved to the Miracle, Sorry

Breeze 5/9 - Matt until 5/19, December listed as "TBD"

Splendor 6/9 - Malcolm Burn

Glory 4/4 - Adam Comes filling in for Eversen/ Dr. E

Dream 11/8 - Hennie goes on vacation 11/1 with fill in "TBD"