inside cabin quantum

We are booked in an inside cabin on the quantum (7125) think its m class, its the cheapest apart from a guaranteed, I've seen pictures on the internet with the bed facing you as you go into the cabin and the tv on the right and a chair, as my cabin is the cheapest is this my category of cabin? Little worried about the tv as it doesn't face the bed and just one chair not a sofa. Im thinking maybe I need to change to a bigger cabin.

Anyone with any experience in these cabins or pics?

Thanks

We are booked in an inside cabin on the quantum (7125) think its m class, its the cheapest apart from a guaranteed, I've seen pictures on the internet with the bed facing you as you go into the cabin and the tv on the right and a chair, as my cabin is the cheapest is this my category of cabin? Little worried about the tv as it doesn't face the bed and just one chair not a sofa. Im thinking maybe I need to change to a bigger cabin.

Anyone with any experience in these cabins or pics?

Thanks

The TV pulls slightly away from the cabinet and can be angled towards the bed. Same as with all RCCL ships that have flat panel TVs.