Bottled water package NCL

Dawn1004

Hi there

Any recent NCL Pearl cruisers remember pricing of the water package available? And if you happen to remember how many bottles, sizing (i.e 1litre or 1.5litre bottles?)

I can't see a water bottle package avail for pre purchase on their site, but have been told by NCL that they do offer a package once onboard (although they gave no other details.)

We don't drink cool drink these days, so I'd like the water in the cabin.

Was able to buy upfront on Royal which was great, can't on NCL though.

Thank you.

D

Hi there

Any recent NCL Pearl cruisers remember pricing of the water package available? And if you happen to remember how many bottles, sizing (i.e 1litre or 1.5litre bottles?)

I can't see a water bottle package avail for pre purchase on their site, but have been told by NCL that they do offer a package once onboard (although they gave no other details.)

We don't drink cool drink these days, so I'd like the water in the cabin.

Was able to buy upfront on Royal which was great, can't on NCL though.

Thank you.

D

You are allowed to bring bottled water onboard. You can just stick a luggage tag on a case of water and it will be delivered to your room. Many passengers do this as it is significantly cheaper than the bottled water package.

I don't remember the exact cost, but I think they were 20oz bottles. We bought 6- then refilled them as needed. They delivered them right to the room- we ordered them right after we boarded- in the atrium. They have a table set up there.

Thanks guys

Yes I think I will pre buy and take on myself too as was suggested. We have a week in Vancouver prior to the cruise it should just be a trip to the local supermarket to pick up a carton or so of the water and take on ourselves.... I think they are doing themselves a bit of a disservice not having it as part of the pre ordering/paying system.

I know just for ease I pre purchased on Royal Caribbean - it was a bit dearer of course than buying at a store but saved lugging it around, so I went with the pre purchase in that case.

Thanks once again - and happy cruising guys!