Looking up cruise

danp

Yep.....the new search pretty much sucks.

I use to love the advanced search. Picking multiple months instead of one month at a time.

If you pick too many options on the new search.....it just sends you back to the beginning

The new cruise search function is a Royal PITA (pun intended).:rolleyes:

Has anyone else tried to look up new cruises with the new system on RCCL. Every time I click it goes to update and you have to scroll down after each thing you click.[/QUOTE]

Not a Fan of this new update at all!!! It keeps refreshing and going to the top with every entry. Clicking away and scrolling.......

Going by the month is the only way to see what is out there.

If you are looking to book a cruise ahead it used to be simple with the old Advanced Search, not so much anymore.

Thank goodness! I thought it was just me having so much trouble with finding a cruise! I was trying to look for an Alaskan cruise for a friend and all it kept showing me was Caribbean cruises. I just gave up entirely. I ended up telling her she might like Celebrity better.

Thank goodness! I thought it was just me having so much trouble with finding a cruise! I was trying to look for an Alaskan cruise for a friend and all it kept showing me was Caribbean cruises. I just gave up entirely. I ended up telling her she might like Celebrity better.

Are you looking for Alaska for 2016? If so, they are not out yet.