Recent pics, videos, Fun Times of/from Fantasy?

Avril

I'm taking my BF on his 1st cruise next year on the Fantasy. I can't wait to introduce him to cruising!! :D I've been an addicted cruise girl for awhile now and would love to have him share that addiction with me, lol. :p I'd love to show him some pics of the ship so he can get an idea of what it's like. I was just wondering, does anyone have any recent pics, videos, etc of the Fantasy?By recent, I mean since she's gotten all the 2.0 upgrades (or as many of them as she's going to get). Also, copies of the Fun Times from a recent cruise would be great as well. I want to show him all the cool stuff there is to do onboard. We're doing the 7 Day Eastern Caribbean from Charelston (a new port for me as well as him). Super excited!! :D

Thanks so much!! :D

Thanks so much, that'd be great!! :D I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions as the cruise gets closer. I usually sail on bigger ships so don't know the small ones that well. And of the small ones, I've only ever sailed on one of them, the Imagination.

• 1 month later...

We sailed back in Oct 2014 and are going back on the May 30th sailing. While it's not the newest ship I loved the size! After about a day you really could find everything...except I didn't find the serenity deck until the last day...so I must not have been looking hard enough :)

Here's a few photos from Oct.

IMG_2066.JPG

IMG_2072.JPG

IMG_4465.JPG

IMG_2160.JPG

IMG_2122.JPG