Lifevest for 18mo toddler on NCL Sun??

NJCruzer82

Hello -

Does anyone know if NCL provides life vests for toddlers? (18mo - less than 30lbs). When I called NCL my booking agent said they do, but I just want to be 100% sure that what they provide is for a toddler less than 30lbs. If not, I will happily bring our own. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!!

Hello -

Does anyone know if NCL provides life vests for toddlers? (18mo - less than 30lbs). When I called NCL my booking agent said they do, but I just want to be 100% sure that what they provide is for a toddler less than 30lbs. If not, I will happily bring our own. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!!

There will be infant life jacket available, just ask at guest services when boarding. They also have "jackets" for smaller infants that look like a bag that the child goes into to help maintain body heat.

Hello -

They do, they HAVE to and you would not be allowed to use your own.

PDW

(Wife of USCG CMDR,ret.)

They do, they HAVE to and you would not be allowed to use your own.

PDW

(Wife of USCG CMDR,ret.)

If it was a type I floatation device (not real common among boaters), there would be no reason not to allow its use.