Marriott Stellaris day pass

SugarStar00

Has anyone ever done the day pass here? We are thinking of doing it after our cruise for the last day. I don't see anything about it on their website but I can "pre-purchase" the passes on "resort for a day" website but I dont want to do that just incase it rains that day. If you've gone let me know how it was and how you purchased your passes.

Thanks!

Jen

Some of the hotels in the Condado and Isla Verde area offer "day use" rates (if you ask for a day pass you'll probably recieve a "no"). The facilities available with these rates vary depending on the hotel. One of the "Isla Verde beach resorts" offer a $99 rate for up to 4 persons that include full access and a room for the day. Call around and ask for details. The catch for most of these "passes" is the they are only bookable the same day they are going to be used, depending on the hotel's room availability.

Also be aware... The Marriott Stelaris beach is an unprotected beach and most days, the waves are substantial (not huge but...) and the area is know to locals for the underwater currents. Isla Verde hotels and public beach are somewhat protected by a reef and most likely than not will have calmer waters that the Condado area (except the Conrad Condado Plaza and Caribe Hilton)

Some of the hotels in the Condado and Isla Verde area offer "day use" rates (if you ask for a day pass you'll probably recieve a "no"). The facilities available with these rates vary depending on the hotel. One of the "Isla Verde beach resorts" offer a $99 rate for up to 4 persons that include full access and a room for the day. Call around and ask for details. The catch for most of these "passes" is the they are only bookable the same day they are going to be used, depending on the hotel's room availability.

Also be aware... The Marriott Stelaris beach is an unprotected beach and most days, the waves are substantial (not huge but...) and the area is know to locals for the underwater currents. Isla Verde hotels and public beach are somewhat protected by a reef and most likely than not will have calmer waters that the Condado area (except the Conrad Condado Plaza and Caribe Hilton)

I have done day passes at the Marriott a couple of times. They do not sell passes directly in advance. You will need to call as soon as you dock and ask if they have availability for that day. I think it cost $35/person the last time I did this in November of 2013. You will have use of the pool and beach area. This includes chairs, umbrellas and towels. There are locker rooms near the gym with showers available for your use. It is a lovely resort with lots of amenities. I do not, however, recommend eating at the restaurants at the resort. They have very slow service and are overpriced IMO. There are plenty of dining options in the immediate area. I hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

So we did the day pass today. I called the hotel directly this morning when our ship docked and they said you have to buy the pass on the resort for a day website. So we did and went there around 1030 am. It was very nice, two chairs and an umbrella. 4 towels anda $10 food credit pp. they had nice pools too but we didn't use them. Food and drinks are super pricey but food was very good. It was a nice way to spend our last day of vacation.

Edited by SugarStar00

So we did the day pass today. I called the hotel directly this morning when our ship docked and they said you have to buy the pass on the resort for a day website. So we did and went there around 1030 am. It was very nice, two chairs and an umbrella. 4 towels anda $10 food credit pp. they had nice pools too but we didn't use them. Food and drinks are super pricey but food was very good. It was a nice way to spend our last day of vacation.

This is good to know. You used to be able to buy day passes directly from the resort. How much was the day pass?