Oriana

so,ton saint

We are due onboard tomorrow, and had a text saying to delay our arrival by two hours and latest check in now 4.30pm - a bit strange really as our original check in was 2.45pm! Also said Oriana now due out 5.30pm.

If she is not due in S'ton until 11am, that sounds a bit optimistic to me. Any comments?

We are due onboard tomorrow, and had a text saying to delay our arrival by two hours and latest check in now 4.30pm - a bit strange really as our original check in was 2.45pm! Also said Oriana now due out 5.30pm.

If she is not due in S'ton until 11am, that sounds a bit optimistic to me. Any comments?

Tring,

She is now doing 19knts down the North Sea but at that speed she still would not get to Southampton until between 8 and 9. But she cannot do that speed all the time. Problem cannot be that bad.

My sister just called. Should be back in the afternoon. They were eating lunch and the crockery and cutlery rattled on the tables. No explanation as to exact engine problem

My sister just called. Should be back in the afternoon. They were eating lunch and the crockery and cutlery rattled on the tables. No explanation as to exact engine problem

If they were in the Oriental Restaurant then thats normal ! :D

Currently off Lands End doing 20 knots

I must have missed this but have they changed the dates on this cruise. In the brochure is says the changeover is the 19th and going straight to Stavanger. Was the change for the eclipse?

Confused me last night when she turned right instead of lef. :) :)

I must have missed this but have they changed the dates on this cruise. In the brochure is says the changeover is the 19th and going straight to Stavanger. Was the change for the eclipse?

Confused me last night when she turned right instead of lef. :) :)

Just looked up the eclipse and all is clear. But on that morning it will be a bit dark. It will be seen fully in the Faroe Isles.