How do I add a reservation to my online account?

bangzoom6877

DH and I booked two connecting cabins for the breakaway in July. Since it's us and our two kids, there has to be an adult registered in each cabin. So I'm registered with one son and he's registered with our other son. When I log into my NCL account, only my cabin is listed. How do I add DH's cabin so it's all together?

We booked through a TA if that makes a difference. Thanks!

Edited by bangzoom6877

People ask about this periodically, and apparently it is not possible. Each cabin can only be accessed through the account of one of the people in the cabin. You can't see them all in one summary. :o

Ok so DH has to create an NCL account in order to do online check-in for him and our son? I thought there was a way we linked them all onto my account when we had connecting cabins on the Jewel in 2011, but I might be remembering wrong or getting confused between this and our Carnival cruise from 2013 when we also had connecting cabins.

I booked 5 rooms through a TA - they called NCL to link them all. Never worked. Called NCL directly - they linked all of our rooms. But, still can't see them when I log into my account. I needed to created an account for each room and link their reservation to that account. If I need to see info about one of the other rooms, I need to log on that account on NCL.com.

I'm not sure what NCL linking the rooms did/does. When I made dinner reservations for all of us (14), I made a reservation for 8 people, logged out/into another account to make a reservation for 6 people. Linking the rooms did not help with dinner reservations.