Best Port for zip line

armywifefisher

Not to hijack, but between Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Falmouth, Jamaica, which is the best zip line experience?

Jamaica!

We don't normally book excursions through Carnival but for the zipline you have to book through the ship. The name of the company carnival uses is Chukka and they are wonderful. We have ziplined with them twice and both times we had a wonderful time. You are in the rainforest and zipline above the tree line....it is beautiful!

We were just in Costa Rica -- the ship docked in Puntarenas --and we used the people at Adventure Park & Hotel Vista Golfo. They have a series of 25 ziplines that goes back and forth over a gorge that has a stream and several waterfalls as you go over them. We stopped in one spot just below one waterfall, and those who were interested could go swimming.

The service was excellent from when they picked us up at the ship, to the lesson before we started, the guides, the equipment, and the care to make sure everything is right. After the ziplines, you go back to the small hotel for lunch, and then we were taken back to the ship. Others stayed longer to do other things, as they have all sorts of activities at the hotel, and still others had come to the hotel for a day or two.

I highly recommend this operator -- it rated 1st on Trip Advisor -- but I have only done it this one time, and cannot compare it to any others.

We were just in Costa Rica -- the ship docked in Puntarenas --and we used the people at Adventure Park & Hotel Vista Golfo. They have a series of 25 ziplines that goes back and forth over a gorge that has a stream and several waterfalls as you go over them. We stopped in one spot just below one waterfall, and those who were interested could go swimming.

The service was excellent from when they picked us up at the ship, to the lesson before we started, the guides, the equipment, and the care to make sure everything is right. After the ziplines, you go back to the small hotel for lunch, and then we were taken back to the ship. Others stayed longer to do other things, as they have all sorts of activities at the hotel, and still others had come to the hotel for a day or two.

I highly recommend this operator -- it rated 1st on Trip Advisor -- but I have only done it this one time, and cannot compare it to any others.

That's the one we did--I agree, it was great!