Theme nights on Sun

chaz cruiser

Can anyone tell me what the themes are on the Sun? I know they have the usual island night & pajama party, but am not sure what the other themes are. The lady at P&O wasn't particularly helpful and gave me a huge list of theme nights but couldn't tell me which ones would be held on the Sun.

when i went on the fair princess they had a cross dressing night- it was so much fun seeing all of the men in womens clothing and makeup- does anyone know if they still have this night?

When we went on the Sky last Sept they had the Gender Bender night. I must admit my uncle looked better in my sister's dress than she does.. He was even asked by another guy if he was in the wrong toilets, that was until he turned around and the guy saw his beard!!

i was quite shocked how many theme night there were, do remember you dont have to go if you dont want to and alot of people didnt dress up on the theme nights

formal nights - everyone dressed up

island night - almost everyone dressed up

rock n roll - not a lot dress up for that

country & western - not to many dressed up but they do sell hats etc on the ship so most people were just wearing the hats and a pair of jeans

PJ Party - not may people dressed in there pjs i was not happy about this theme night cause i thought i would be very very popular as 90% of people own pjs....:mad:

fancy dress- i dont remember seeing very many people dressed up that night

Kylie

ps hope you enjoy your cruise

Archived