Emergency numbers for ship

scubamommy!

We are getting things in order for my mother who will watch our kids while we are gone. While I know we can not be contacted for just anything, is there a number I can list for her in case of a real emergency? Hopefully will not even have to worry about it but I do like to have it listed in case.

Yes, we are leaving medical powers to her with notarized forms, like I said I just like to have all the numbers listed for her IN CASE.

We also plan on checking in when at ports.

We are sailing Reflection if that helps.

Thanks in advance.

Did you Google the Celebrity site - it is ther

"Friends and family can contact the ship by calling 877-266-1020. From outside the U.S., they can call 321-953-9002. The cost is $7.95 USD a minute. This can be charged to their MasterCard® or Visa®. From outside the U.S., additional long distance charges will also apply.

You can make ship-to-shore calls from your stateroom, 24 hours a day. The cost is $7.95 USD per minute and will be automatically charged to your SeaPass® account"

DON

Is it the same number irregardless of which ship? I did look it up on the Celebrity website, and it appears to me that there is only one number. We will be on the Summit.

Yes. One number. Once you dial it, you will be given options of which ship you are trying to connect to. Just follow the prompts for picking ship, payment directions, etc. Anyone trying to call the ship to reach a passenger for whatever reason will need to know the stateroom number for which the passenger is booked.