NCL Radical Rides Adventure Reviews?

Emcov333

My Husband is really excited about the Radical Rides Adventure in Tortola. There are no Reviews on the NCL page and I can't seem to find any reviews anywhere online. Has anyone does this excursion or know anyone that has?

The Description from the Cruise website is below:

Pilot your own two-man rigid inflatable boat - RIB on this guided tour around the bays and islands of the Sir Francis Drake Channel. Board your tour boat at the cruise pier and enjoy a 20 minute ride across the waterway to Great Harbour on Peter Island. Upon arrival your guide will welcome you and give instruction on the safety and operation of the boats.

Now the fun begins with two participants in each boat, your guide will lead you around the bays and waters in a thrilling ride across the azure Caribbean Sea. Stops will be made so that you can swim and snorkel.

Edited by Emcov333

• 3 weeks later...

Have not taken it but I see you head over to Norman Island Caves, then on to Peter, Salt, and finally Cooper Island where there's a nice restaurant and beach for lunch. These are all islands off to the east of Tortola.

Great snorkeling along the way so sounds like an outstanding day!