Shampoo on Zuiderdam

Italian Nancy

As I recall from last year, the shampoo said it was with conditioner, but it sure didn't feel like it. I had the most limp hair I have ever had on our Westerdam cruise last year. This year I will be bringing samples from hotels that I know work well.

Roberta

Can anyone give me some feedback on the quality of the shampoo on the Zuiderdam.. and is it just shampoo or the combo with the conditioner. Thanks

We were provided with all Dutch products: Body Lotion, Shampoo/Conditioner Combo, Bath Soap, Face Soap, Shower Cap. These were all replaced as needed. I've always liked the lotion, but bring my own shampoo and conditioner.

Candy

Back in May our first week was the last week that they experimented with the Elemis products - there was separate shampoo and conditioner. And besides the 2 different kinds of soaps and 1 lotion there was a shower gel. We liked the products. There were questions of the final form about these products. Apparently not many people liked them (we did) as they stopped providing them and went back to the Royal Dutch products.

We used to get Royal Dutch shower gel and I was thrilled when I saw the Elemis shower gel.

Back in May our first week was the last week that they experimented with the Elemis products - there was separate shampoo and conditioner. And besides the 2 different kinds of soaps and 1 lotion there was a shower gel.

That was a 6-week promotion, and I don't think they had any intention of replacing the Dutch line. It was great while it lasted! (I buy the lotion for $60).

I haven't found out yet if it's fleetwide or not ... but on the Prinsendam the Royal Dutch products are reserved for suite guests only. After the world cruise, according to our cabin steward, the other categories of cabins were stocked with the eucalyptus products made by Thyme. These are the same bathroom amenities we have had on Princess in years past.

Archived