Post your best cruise picture

Henrik_Keller

Hi! Here's one of my favorite photos. This is my nephew and I think the expression on his face says it all. We were in San Juan and there are two Royal Caribbean ships in the background. One of them is the Jewel of the Seas which we were on.

DSC00156.jpg.1d3a4fb11d5d84dee832fc875a7d8853.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
http://maps.google.ca/maps?ie=UTF8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&q=&ll=24.640776,-76.17067&spn=0.001282,0.005016&t=k&z=18&om=0

If you pan out into the sea, you can see a Princess ship anchored. Can't figure which exactly it is though.

Still can't figure out how to get it with the picture though.

It is one of the Sun class ship (Sun Princess, Dawn Princess, Sea Princess or even the Ocean Princess depending when this picture was taken). And since the wings on the bridge seems to be uncovered, it might be the Dawn Princess...

1348372003054935757S425x425Q85.jpg

Alain R.

It is one of the Sun class ship (Sun Princess, Dawn Princess, Sea Princess or even the Ocean Princess depending when this picture was taken). And since the wings on the bridge seems to be uncovered, it might be the Dawn Princess...

1348372003054935757S425x425Q85.jpg

Alain R.

And since the name on the ship of the ship is Dawn Princess, I'm betting it is the Dawn Princess.

And since the name on the ship of the ship is Dawn Princess, I'm betting it is the Dawn Princess.

I believe he was referring to the ship in the satellite image from Janabug's post. Note the quote in AlainBob's post.

Oh, okay, that makes sense.

Thanks for the laugh guys!

:D

Angeljt: Very cool! (Especially the snow...no pun intended!)

Dave

Dave,

It was downright cold!!! We hit a blizzard going and coming home. The drives were not fun, but the cruise sure was.

OMG, now that's just not right:eek: ! Colorado here, and that brings back very recent memories of our multiple blizzards last season. Give me the Caribbean!!!!!!:D

Happy Sails!!

Romy:)

Yes, it won't be long until we're looking at that again, and I'm not looking forward to it one bit. I'll take that Caribbean with you. :D

What a difference 2 days make...

Jackie

Same balcony, 2 days earlier....

terryonforwardbalconynaop7.jpg