Post your best cruise picture

Henrik_Keller

I like this one. :)
Thanks Cuizer.:) I did too, it looks like it was a cloudy day but the rain stayed away all day. It was hot and sunny in Mahajual.

Here's a pic when we didn't miss the rain. This was taken from the ship just after it cleared up in Aruba, somewhere under the rainbow.:rolleyes::D

aruba2.jpg

Thanks Cuizer.:) I did too, it looks like it was a cloudy day but the rain stayed away all day. It was hot and sunny in Mahajual.

Here's a pic when we didn't miss the rain. This was taken from the ship just after it cleared up in Aruba, somewhere under the rainbow.:rolleyes::D

aruba2.jpg

I like this one too. Where did you find a 60 foot high ladder so you could get this shot?

I was there in 2003, and have to agree. It is one of the most beautiful (and not crowded) beaches I've ever seen. I took lots of pictures there!

I also agree with this being on of the most beautiful beaches I have ever been to... I was there may 2005 but dont have many photos cause I didnt take the digital I took a few disposible cameras... Im goinG to try and scan a few that I do have.....

I was perusing photos from our cruise on Rhapsody of the Seas two years ago and found this shot that I really like. The colors and perspective of the pier make it interesting and having DW in the bottom corner is always a plus. It was taken at the Costa Maya cruise pier in Mexico.

DSC00865-1.jpg

The colors and perspective of the pier make it interesting and having DW in the bottom corner is always a plus. It was taken at the Costa Maya cruise pier in Mexico.

DSC00865.jpg

I like the colors also.

aruba2.jpg

Off the topic how do you get to post your pic so big???? Thanks

Dee Dee,

When you are uploading your pictures to an internet photo site, and linking your photos to this board, you can have your picture be as big as you want...though the board would likely appreciate that you keep the posted image size down to no larger than 800x600. That's the size most of us use (including TheGrumpus pic you replied to) when posting here.

When you upload the photo directly to Cruise Critic, they only post a thumbnail and you have to click on it to see the larger size.

Note: if choosing a photo hosting site online, make sure to check before you pay for any services that they allow 'linking' of your photos to other websites and message boards - some do not!

Dee Dee,

When you are uploading your pictures to an internet photo site, and linking your photos to this board, you can have your picture be as big as you want...though the board would likely appreciate that you keep the posted image size down to no larger than 800x600. That's the size most of us use (including TheGrumpus pic you replied to) when posting here.

When you upload the photo directly to Cruise Critic, they only post a thumbnail and you have to click on it to see the larger size.

Note: if choosing a photo hosting site online, make sure to check before you pay for any services that they allow 'linking' of your photos to other websites and message boards - some do not!

Thanks I was able to cut and copy right for walgreens photo shop....

34976%3C489%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2337%3D85%3B%3D748%3DXROQDF%3E232369%3B%3B8%3C%3B9%3Bot1lsi

What a beautiful beach its Malibu Beach in Barbados...

34976%3C489%7Ffp68%3Dot%3E2323%3D793%3D9%3A6%3D32327938%3B5966nu0mrj

Megans Bay in St Thomas as always simply beautiful....

34976%3C489%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2337%3D85%3B%3D748%3DXROQDF%3E232369%3B%3B96366ot1lsi.

Another beautiful beach this one is at the Pineapple beach resort in Antigua.... I just love the beach!