Post your best cruise picture

Henrik_Keller

Thanks everyone for sharing your beautiful pictures. My fiance and I are going on our first cruise and we can't wait. I hope our pics turn out as great as yours.

Have a great time and don't forget to share some of your pics.

Jackie

Thanks everyone for sharing your beautiful pictures. My fiance and I are going on our first cruise and we can't wait. I hope our pics turn out as great as yours.

Yours will be great because YOU were there and YOU took them! Don't be shy to take a lot of photos.....you'll cherish them later! :) Have fun!

Don't be shy to take a lot of photos.....you'll cherish them later! :) Have fun!

My husband & I took an Alaskan cruise in August 2003. Between the two of us we took approx. 600+ pictures!

The whole family (me, hubby, & 2 girls ages 12 & 14) are going to the Caribbean on April 7th 2007 on the Crown. We are all excited. It's the 2nd cruise for hubby & I, first for the girls and the first for all of us going to the Caribbean. Between the 4 of us - I am guessing that we will take around 1,000 - 2,000 pictures. We all love taking pictures. It will be hard deciding which ones to print and put in a photo album. For our Alaska one (7 day cruise & 4 day land tour) we printed about 330 pictures - took 1 & 1/4 photo albums. I would imagine that this trip will take about 3 photo albums ;) Not to mention all of the vidoes we will be taking.

These pictures are great!!! I could get lost in this thread for HOURS....I will have to go through some of my pics from my cruise last year and post my favs...I also plan on take some WONDERFUL ones in June and iwll definitly post them:):) Thank you to everyone for sharing these pictures!!!

I like this one:

l17.jpg

Holland America's Halfmoon Cay, my kids.

I love the color of the water, The ships in the background and especially the kids...What a great picture for you to always keep and cherish...Love it! Thanks for posting...KATHY

I, too want to be back there. And to think, it is the end of March and there is still some snow on the ground here in NY !

I am not even mentioning the dreaded "S" word again , tough winter huh? Happy and thrilled with the warmer temps right now, hope it lasts!

I am not even mentioning the dreaded "S" word again , tough winter huh? Happy and thrilled with the warmer temps right now, hope it lasts!

No escape from snow! This was on the Big Island in Hawaii in May 2002. True, we were at 13,784 ft., but still...snow...Hawaii...!

76281428.UIB3Tva9.jpg

What a world we live in!

Dave