Post your best cruise picture

Henrik_Keller

Here is a fun shot I took in Cozumel last week. We were on one of the last Texabean runs of the Norwegian Dream. A great time was had and this is one of the fun shots I got while stroling along the street in Cozumel.

Can you spot the odd thing in this unretouched shot? :D

(Yuck - Here is the same shot without CC's smooshing - http://members.cox.net/kby500/DSC04908.JPG)

A ship with two funnels ? :confused: :)

Well, I don't want to spoil your fun but we were there last week (on the ship just beside yours ... the Coral Princess) and here's your picture taken 90 degrees from the right... ;)

2656297980054935757S600x600Q85.jpg

Don't you think Cozumel was crowded that day ? With 7 cruise ships in port, it was unbelievable ! Anyway, we had a great day there and a great cruise too !

Alain R.

A ship with two funnels ? :confused: :)

Well, I don't want to spoil your fun but we were there last week (on the ship just beside yours ... the Coral Princess) and here's your picture taken 90 degrees from the right... ;)

2656297980054935757S600x600Q85.jpg

Don't you think Cozumel was crowded that day ? With 7 cruise ships in port, it was unbelievable ! Anyway, we had a great day there and a great cruise too !

Alain R.

Yep, you got me. :D

The Costa Magica was facing the other direction as you can see in your photo. I have a similar shot taken from the Norwegian Dream (We were on the Dream, which was next to you on the Coral)

The Norwegian Pearl is the NCL ship in both mine and your shots.

I like pictures like that.

Cozumel gets lots of cruise ships from what I was told in some of the stores. Monday is 7, Tuesday is 7, amd Wednsday is 8. I don't recall for the rest of the week, but that is a LOT of cruisers. Quite a switch from Progresso which gets 1 a week.

I hope you check out Dave's pics. He has zillions of fantastic shots and we can all learn a bit about technique IMO....

Some people just have an eye for photography and he sure does along with quite a few others who have posted here.

Thanks again to all for the eye candy!!!

Jackie

Thanks for the suggestion to look at Dave's photos. They were very good, he sure does have an eye for photography. I hope you don't mind Dave I forwarded your albums to my Sister in Law who loves photography.

My apologies...wanted to preview before submitting. I was hoping to be able to get the "bigger" picture in the post vs a thumbnail. Anyway, that was last year aboard Mariner of the Seas, as we approached RCI's private island, CocoCay.

Thanks for the suggestion to look at Dave's photos. They were very good, he sure does have an eye for photography. I hope you don't mind Dave I forwarded your albums to my Sister in Law who loves photography.

Not at all. I hope she enjoys them as well! :)

Dave

Now I see the cruise ships! There's two, right?

Nice shot!

Thanks. There are two in the middle and I think one or two more to the right through the clouds. On the original the resolution is high enough that I can zoom in and make out the details fairly nicely.

"Post your best cruise picture" Who am I to judge?

Here's another favorite of mine....Rush hour at Cabo San Lucas.

41361597.Cabo2005019.jpg

Thanks to everyone who has posted their excellent photos on this thread. Very enjoyable!

Dave

"Post your best cruise picture" Who am I to judge?

Here's another favorite of mine....Rush hour at Cabo San Lucas.

41361597.Cabo2005019.jpg

Thanks to everyone who has posted their excellent photos on this thread. Very enjoyable!

Dave

I see no picture :(

mjs-- that first picture is absolutely gorgeous with the sun bouncing off the water like that

Thanks so much Sabrina! Although I am still learning when it comes to photography, sometimes I just get lucky! :D

I notice on your signature you have alaska for 2008 with a ? I too am thinking alaska in 08 but dont know what time of year is the best time to cruise alaska and what cruise line are you looking into?? My DH wants to go so Im going to go with him... Im more the white sand blue waters type of gal.... which I also plan to visit a white sand blue water type of place in 08 too.... thanks

I have had family visiting me since the 31st of March and 1st time I have been on computer! They left this morning! My DH also wants to go to Alaska. ME...I love the Caribbean and that blue of every color water!! BUT...Alaska will be nice for a change. Everybody we talk to that has been to Alaska says we will love it. I have no doubt. Something different will be nice. We have been on 2 Princess cruises and 1 Celebrity cruise. I liked both but think I like Princess a bit more...Probably will go with them. I think May is the best month to go...from what I hear but we haven't gotten that far into plans yet. We were also told to do train, land tour first for acouple days then go onto ship. That is what my DH wants to do...but kinda expensive. But... ya only live once! Keep in touch and as our time gets near to make arrangements... we can compare! I do alot of looking and getting all kinds of info from computer when we decide it is time to look around for prices and things, about 10-12 months before we want to go... Hell, that is just around the corner...Haven't gotten in the mood yet. ANYWAY, have fun planning and we can compare info when we get into it, if you want.... Kathy