123GO promotion

rols

Can someone tell me please what the current status of the 123GO promotion is?

I checked on the Celebrity site and one place tells me it needed to be booked by January 2015, another place tells me it expired mid-February.

My father is on a Celebrity cruise right now and booked his next one on board yesterday and received the 123GO promotion, then mailed me to tell me it was a good deal. The onboard cruise consultant wasn't able to tell him whether that promotion is still available OFF the ship nor how long it would go on for if it were.

Does anyone know the current availability of that promotion for new bookings not made on-board. I keep finding conflicting information.

I checked on the Celebrity site and one place tells me it needed to be booked by January 2015, another place tells me it expired mid-February.

My father is on a Celebrity cruise right now and booked his next one on board yesterday and received the 123GO promotion, then mailed me to tell me it was a good deal. The onboard cruise consultant wasn't able to tell him whether that promotion is still available OFF the ship nor how long it would go on for if it were.

Does anyone know the current availability of that promotion for new bookings not made on-board. I keep finding conflicting information.

It isn't called 123GO anymore - it's Spring Into Savings.

Here's the info from the Celebrity website:

Save up to $1,000 plus get FREE drinks, FREE gratuities,

or up to $300 to spend on board—or get it all*

When you book a standard veranda stateroom in Europe, or a Concierge Class, AquaClass® or Suite Class stateroom to almost anywhere we sail, you not only save big, but you’ll get Free Beverage Packages, Free Gratuities, and up to $300 to spend on board almost any way you like.

Book a standard veranda stateroom and receive savings of up to $300 off your cruise—plus, you have your choice of Free Beverage Packages, Free Gratuities, or up to $300 to spend on board.

Or, book an ocean view stateroom and save up to $300 off your cruise.

On the main page of the Celebrity website, there is a series of 6 headers (tabs) each labeled, with the far right tab being labeled as "Specials". Click there and it will take you to the current promotions.

Here is the hyperlink to the "Spring Into Savings" offer that DinaS has given some info about.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/htmlpage/spring-into-savings

Since you didn't indicate when or where you were interested in taking a cruise vacation, you will need to read through each option to see which (if any) are applicable to your situation.

It isn't called 123GO anymore - it's Spring Into Savings.

Here's the info from the Celebrity website:

Save up to $1,000 plus get FREE drinks, FREE gratuities,

or up to $300 to spend on board—or get it all*

When you book a standard veranda stateroom in Europe, or a Concierge Class, AquaClass® or Suite Class stateroom to almost anywhere we sail, you not only save big, but you’ll get Free Beverage Packages, Free Gratuities, and up to $300 to spend on board almost any way you like.

Book a standard veranda stateroom and receive savings of up to $300 off your cruise—plus, you have your choice of Free Beverage Packages, Free Gratuities, or up to $300 to spend on board.

Or, book an ocean view stateroom and save up to $300 off your cruise.

DinaS - in the time it took me to pull up the homepage, click one keystroke and wait for the page to load, and then copy that link to bring back here, you beat me to the punch! ;)

On the main page of the Celebrity website, there is a series of 6 headers (tabs) each labeled, with the far right tab being labeled as "Specials". Click there and it will take you to the current promotions.

Here is the hyperlink to the "Spring Into Savings" offer that DinaS has given some info about.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/htmlpage/spring-into-savings

Since you didn't indicate when or where you were interested in taking a cruise vacation, you will need to read through each option to see which (if any) are applicable to your situation.

DinaS - in the time it took me to pull up the homepage, click one keystroke and wait for the page to load, and then copy that link to bring back here, you beat me to the punch! ;)

The reason I beat you to the punch is because I already had the Celebrity website open. I was just about to check prices for my upcoming cruise as I do almost every morning :)

It's after final payment, prices are still higher than what I paid, and there is one less perk available with these higher prices.

It's all good :D

Edited by DinaS
typo

Ah thanks for that - now I've found it - knowing what it's called makes rather a lot of difference. Clearly the consultant on the cruise was still calling it 123GO.

Now let's go cruise shopping (I love this bit).

Sadly, this promotion is not available in the UK. So "what's new" I hear you say.

ie. "Save up to $1,000 plus get FREE drinks, FREE gratuities,

or up to $300 to spend on board—or get it all* "

Edited by roygg

Ah thanks for that - now I've found it - knowing what it's called makes rather a lot of difference. Clearly the consultant on the cruise was still calling it 123GO.

Now let's go cruise shopping (I love this bit).

I think (but am not positive - someone else please weigh in here!!!) that if your father books your cruise you will not only get the current promotion but you will also get the extra OBC from booking on board. You just have to give him your credit card for the deposit.

I think (but am not positive - someone else please weigh in here!!!) that if your father books your cruise you will not only get the current promotion but you will also get the extra OBC from booking on board. You just have to give him your credit card for the deposit.

Correct. And any necessary personal information, but I'm assuming the father should know most/all of it.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network using Tapatalk Pro

They will even charge the OP's card for the deposit instead of the person on board if they can get the card information (i.e. give the card info to Dad). They also allow people to call to get the details from the Future Crusie Sales phones so no charge to us to do so.

We booked this special on board Silhouette last week for the Southern Caribbean next year. The signage in the future cruise area all still referred to 1,2,3. We were on Celebrity for the first time in Aqua Class. It was only a few hundred dollars more to get a Sky Suite. We got the gratuities, beverage card and $550 OBC. Maybe the additional BOC was for booking on board. We were also able to reserve the exact suite we wanted as the Eclipse was pretty empty at that point. Needless to say the new suite only restaurant was a major incentive to pay the extra to get a suite. Adding up the value of the beverage cards, gratuities and OBC, they are rebating almost 50 percent of the cruise price. :D

That's a good thought - we're trying to pick a cruise and get dates sorted out we can travel before he gets off the ship at the weekend ...